Wednesday, Dec. 8

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Wednesday, Dec. 8

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning! What's everyone up to today?

We are headed to Disney today! Magic Kingdom to be exact. Every year we say we're gonna go see the Christmas decorations but we never get there. So finally this will be the year. We even were able to get a dinner reservation at a restaurant we've never been to. The sun is shinning and it's gonna be in the low 80's so it should be a nice day. Not sure if we'll stay for the fireworks or not.....depends on how crowded it is.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday, Dec. 8

Post by phillisw »

Sounds like fun, Tracy.
It will mostly be a stay at home day for me. I will go to mass this evening.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tracy so fun!! I haven't been there for Christmas decorations either and now may not make it in my lifetime. Enjoy them!!
I have errands to run this morning and a haircut. Then I am picking up a friend to take her to the cookie factory. She has never been (most people don't even know it exists) We are going to pick up some cookies for neighbor gifts.
Then the afternoon is all mine. Hoping to get Saturdays presents wrapped.And maybe do a scrapbook page!
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tracy, have fun at Disneyworld!
Tamara, enjoy your outing with your friend!

It's a cold, wet, stay at home day for me. I'm actually looking forward to piddling around the house. No plans other than some much needed scrapping today.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”