Tuesday Dec 7, 2021

Tamara
Challenge Team

Tuesday Dec 7, 2021

Post by Tamara »

Good morning!
What’s on your plate today?

I’ve got a batch of sewing to do. Hoping to get it completed today. So it is a stay at home day hanging at the house. I may even take a minute and wrap a few Christmas presents that I need for Saturday’s party. Trying to get everything under control for that. I really need to clean off the scrap table to maybe I will get to that this afternoon.
Still no snow they keep saying it’s coming but haven’t seen any yet.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday Dec 7, 2021

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. The ground is covered with snow here, after rain all day yesterday. I need to bring my sewing machine in to get fixed. I got it out to do some sewing and it it doesn't work. OOOPS I guess I knew that and forgot to go get it fixed :x I will do some other errands when I go out.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Cleaning house, dr. appt., and then at the Toy Store until 7. Taking some time right now to do Friday's challenge. Have a great day everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

We woke up to extremely thick fog this morning, could barely see across the street. I decided it wasn't safe enough for me to walk so I went back to bed. :D Spending the rest of the day at home, changed out the sheets and towels and they're in the laundry now.
Had a great birthday yesterday! Dh surprised me with a new Cricut Explore Air 2! I was shocked. Maybe I'll work on getting it set up this afternoon. I'm so looking forward to not carrying my laptop across the room every time I used my old Explore. :lol:
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Happy Be-lated Birthday, Tracy!

I'm home for today. I had an appt. at the hospital this morning for my yearly mammogram. Stopped by the bank to make a deposit and then headed to Goodwill. Treated myself to Chick-fil-a before heading home.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tracy F wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:09 pm We woke up to extremely thick fog this morning, could barely see across the street. I decided it wasn't safe enough for me to walk so I went back to bed. :D Spending the rest of the day at home, changed out the sheets and towels and they're in the laundry now.
Had a great birthday yesterday! Dh surprised me with a new Cricut Explore Air 2! I was shocked. Maybe I'll work on getting it set up this afternoon. I'm so looking forward to not carrying my laptop across the room every time I used my old Explore. :lol:
Tracy that's Amazing!! i love when they are in tune! He's a keeper!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Jan Mosier wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:16 pm Happy Be-lated Birthday, Tracy!

I'm home for today. I had an appt. at the hospital this morning for my yearly mammogram. Stopped by the bank to make a deposit and then headed to Goodwill. Treated myself to Chick-fil-a before heading home.
Thanks Jan!
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everybody. Winter arrived where I live. It's 22 degrees and ground is covered with a layer of snow and streets are covered with black ice. I'm glad I'm in for the night! So I graded papers, did paperwork, watched my DVR'ed Today Show 3rd Hour and Hoda & Jenna, and am getting ready to go to bed. Thought I would check in and see what fun things you guys had planned today. Hope you got everything accomplished!

Return to “Daily Chatter”