December 5 Sunday

Tamara
Challenge Team

December 5 Sunday

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!

It's going to be a great day!! I thought if I started out with that we would be on point! :lol: Just Church this morning, roast in crock pot and the rest of the day is anything. I really hope to get the weekend challenge done. I picked up more photos yesterday. I also need to tidy up the scrap counter. How is it already over flowing again?
Happy Sunday!
Whacha doing?????
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: December 5 Sunday

Post by Tracy F »

I could barely get out of bed this morning....I am so sore from my exercise class yesterday! No real plans for today so I'll be taking it easy. I have managed 2 loads of laundry and hope to get some scrapping done today.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

So my new computer arrived yesterday - and I had to go to Staples to get an HDMI cord to get my monitor to work, when that didn't work, Shawn took me back to staples to buy a new monitor (27 inch no less :shock:) and hooked that up. I spent most of last night going to my book marks and just getting used to Windows 11 and Microsoft Edge. This morning I tried to hook up my printer, and guess what?? It won't work either and there are no drivers for Windows 11 either, and to make matters worse. . . I put everything from my old computer (copied it only) to an external hard drive and the new computer won't acknowledge that the external hard drive is there. I'm pretty frustrated this morning. . . .but on a happier note, everything loads so fast. . . .I don't feel like I'm on dial up waiting for things to load and constantly crashing!

No plans today other than laundry, and a trip with Shawn to Lowes. Hoping to play around with my computer a bit more today, and possibly work on a layout while Shawn is watching football!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

tammyfolk wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:08 pm So my new computer arrived yesterday - and I had to go to Staples to get an HDMI cord to get my monitor to work, when that didn't work, Shawn took me back to staples to buy a new monitor (27 inch no less :shock:) and hooked that up. I spent most of last night going to my book marks and just getting used to Windows 11 and Microsoft Edge. This morning I tried to hook up my printer, and guess what?? It won't work either and there are no drivers for Windows 11 either, and to make matters worse. . . I put everything from my old computer (copied it only) to an external hard drive and the new computer won't acknowledge that the external hard drive is there. I'm pretty frustrated this morning. . . .but on a happier note, everything loads so fast. . . .I don't feel like I'm on dial up waiting for things to load and constantly crashing!

No plans today other than laundry, and a trip with Shawn to Lowes. Hoping to play around with my computer a bit more today, and possibly work on a layout while Shawn is watching football!
That is always the most frustrating getting a new computer to work. I feel ya and hope it resolves itself soon. You will love it once it all gels!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Mauds papercraft
Challenge Team

Post by Mauds papercraft »

Sunday been and gone spend the day making Christmas cards. Late Saturday afternoon my husband had a xall as the lady said she didn't have my number . I had just woken from an afternoon nap when she called said to hubby can I pick up 50 Christmas cards like I did last year. Certainly he said she said i will be there at 10 am Monday. (Nearly that time now)
The lady likes famcy fold cards last time she took 15 plus just plain ones and a couple of twist and pop Australian ones. So spend Sunday making 11 fancy fold ones, the Australian ones I had for an order later in the week so can make some more if she takes them.
Could stRt on Saturday as we had this huge thunderstorms just as I started dinner. No power for several hours. Thank God we have gas which doesn't require power.
I feel exhausted today . Never made so many different types of cards in a day. It was very hot and humid put the fan on but everything blew about ended up with the air-conditioning on . That was my day yesterday Have a good evening everyone.
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone. My day started off with amazing finds in the Aldi Aisle of Shame. My 16 year old daughter LOVES squishmallows and they had HUGE ones for cheap. Continued my shopping adventures. Was at a red light getting ready to turn right on red in curb lane (which is perfectly legal), and got nailed from behind. I'm ok as is the other driver. My car is a little banged up but drivable. Decided after that event the rest of my Christmas shopping will be online. Cheaper...ugh... Have spent the rest of the day reading for my grad class and doing DT projects from the safety of my home.

Return to “Daily Chatter”