1st December 2021

Mauds papercraft
Challenge Team

1st December 2021

Post by Mauds papercraft »

I can't believe we are into December . where has this year gone. Out the window for me
It's the end of the day for me , Its has continue rain heavy all day. its Day 5 of heavy rain, so much of the Eastern seaboard of Australia is flooded.
Heavy rain expected till the weekend. Prices for fruit and vegetable will take a price hike so glad we grow most of our own vegetables.
I am pleased with what I was able to get through today. Completed the last two layouts for "Somewhere over the Rainbow" challenge. Cleaned out my drawer which hold my dye cuts and card bases and toppers. I went looking for a pre-cut lacy shoe which I received in a dye cut swap to make a card yesterday , but could not find it hence the reason for the drawer clean up.
I did find it and make my card .
Time to start dinner and call it a day. Trout for dinner with salad from the garden
Enjoy Day 1 of December whilst I sleep
Patti
Site Admin

Re: 1st December 2021

Post by Patti »

Happy Dec. 1! As Maureen said, the time has flown by. I'm running some errands today, fixing curtains for my neighbor, hopefully finishing up the Christmas tree, and have a meeting tonight. You all have a super day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a stay at home day for me. My plans are to piddle around the house, put out some more Christmas decor, vacuum, clean the kitchen counter tops off and possibly start a layout.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I was able to sleep in today and I did. until about 9 am. I have had breakfast and been doing a few things around the house this am. Now I am going to get dressed. I have errands to do. Then home to scrap
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I went and got my booster shot today and then headed to IHOP, BJ's and Walmart. We're having a small get together with friends in a couple weeks so I started picking up some things for that. Just getting caught up now online and I'll probably head to bed early tonight since I hardly slept at all last night.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Work, vacation planning, etc. for me. I did get some items in from HSN that are scrappy in today. Now chilling watching a Hallmark movie :D my first of the season while I work on church books. Hope everyone has a good rest of the night.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I can't believe I missed this post today! I did a little of everything but stayed home all day. WE just went to a wedding which happened to be by the Chocolate cottage so I came home with a box of sugar free chocolates in addition to the caramel apples I bought for friends for Christmas. They are coming over tomorrow to do Chalk coutre so I can give them their present early and not have to travel to their houses at a later date! Go me!! I wrapped gifts for our sub for Santa and have all the stocking items ready. I just have to wait till I get down some Christmas decorations and find a stocking I know I have. I'm staying up to finish sewing for DD. She didn't bring it to me until 2:00 and it's a 2+ hour basket. I sewed for an hour and 20 minutes then had to stop and exercise and make dinner.
Happy WednesdayI
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”