Thursday 03/23/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday 03/23/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies...

I have a full day @ work today and kinda dreading it, especially since I work late on Thursdays....but hey, the paycheck is always nice!!

Nothing planned today after that, but I am hoping to pick up Gs script from the pharmacy on the way home, and have the opportunity to call his insurance company (when their actually open) to get a bit more information on what they're going to cover on his tonsillectomy scheduled in June.

Hope everyone has a great day.....and check out the Bingo thread!! I posted a game.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Thursday 03/23/2017

Post by Beth »

Off to Knittle and Fry Farm Store to grab some bird seed, some deer crunch and a new puppy chow. Going to try Maggie on something else. She has been having issues with her current puppy chow. The vet suggested it may be too rich for her so we are going to try something else. She had me up at 1:30, 3:30 and 6 to go out. Cannot wait until this puppy stage is over! I am going to supper with some 1974 grad girls this evening. Looking forward to that. We meet once a month for a get together. Always fun! Let's get some pages in the Recipe Challenge! I have a GREAT prize!

Beth
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Woke up dizzy and nauseous this morning so I'm taking it somewhat easy today. I still have to prep for Saturdays market. I just finished putting liver and chicken hearts and gizzards in the dehydrator and need to put some cookies in the oven later.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

I woke up with a migraine, which should not have surprised me since I slept all day yesterday. That is usually my prodrome (first stage). We have rainy weather coming into the state starting tomorrow.

I had things I had to do, so I headed out. First stop was at McDonald's for an iced tea (caffeine). Then I went to the Secretary of State office to get the title to my Dad's car. I was given a paper for my Dad to sign, so I headed up to where he is, got it signed and went back to the SoS office.

Since I was in the area of both JoAnn's and Mary Maxim, I decided to wander their aisles for a bit.

I'm now home. The head is still pounding. The sun is shining brightly. The outdoor temperature is rising (about 35 right now)
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

I had added meeting at school for Dylan. Basically what they do special for. Him due to his cf and adhd. Then went for groceries. Did not feel like doing anything as sinus congestion, ears hurt, so stuffed up but I had no choice
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

My head pounding has lessened. I will not sleep well tonight because of all the meds I took today.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

leslie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:42 pm My head pounding has lessened. I will not sleep well tonight because of all the meds I took today.
You are feeling better today Leslie
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Beth wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:53 am Off to Knittle and Fry Farm Store to grab some bird seed, some deer crunch and a new puppy chow. Going to try Maggie on something else. She has been having issues with her current puppy chow. The vet suggested it may be too rich for her so we are going to try something else. She had me up at 1:30, 3:30 and 6 to go out. Cannot wait until this puppy stage is over! I am going to supper with some 1974 grad girls this evening. Looking forward to that. We meet once a month for a get together. Always fun! Let's get some pages in the Recipe Challenge! I have a GREAT prize!

Beth
Have you tried Maggie on Natural Balance?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Jan Mosier wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:54 pm
Beth wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:53 am Off to Knittle and Fry Farm Store to grab some bird seed, some deer crunch and a new puppy chow. Going to try Maggie on something else. She has been having issues with her current puppy chow. The vet suggested it may be too rich for her so we are going to try something else. She had me up at 1:30, 3:30 and 6 to go out. Cannot wait until this puppy stage is over! I am going to supper with some 1974 grad girls this evening. Looking forward to that. We meet once a month for a get together. Always fun! Let's get some pages in the Recipe Challenge! I have a GREAT prize!

Beth
Have you tried Maggie on Natural Balance?

We are trying Nutri Source right now and see how that goes.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”