Online Shopping

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Online Shopping

Post by Jan Mosier »

How often do you shop online?

Here lately, I've been doing most of my shopping online. We live about 20 - 25 minutes from any type of grocery store. I usually pick up my dry dog food from a feed store the next town over, anything else I have to order online or drive 2 hours (round trip) to get.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Online Shopping

Post by Tracy F »

I don't do much shopping online other than scrappy stuff. We've got several grocery stores nearby and we're so close to The Villages (largest retirement community in the world) which has just about every store you could possible want.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I am still doing over half my shopping online and it is going to escalate now. The covid variant is picking up in our state and with cold temps coming, more people will be indoors aka more crowds so DH warned me we need to get Christmas shopping online. I grabbed some things from Kohs last night but need to get lists started and get on it!!!
PS DH even bought me an ironing board cover from Amazon so I would stay home. It should be delivered today! :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tamara wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:30 am I am still doing over half my shopping online and it is going to escalate now. The covid variant is picking up in our state and with cold temps coming, more people will be indoors aka more crowds so DH warned me we need to get Christmas shopping online. I grabbed some things from Kohls last night but need to get lists started and get on it!!!
PS DH even bought me an ironing board cover from Amazon so I would stay home. It should be delivered today! :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:30 am I am still doing over half my shopping online and it is going to escalate now. The covid variant is picking up in our state and with cold temps coming, more people will be indoors aka more crowds so DH warned me we need to get Christmas shopping online. I grabbed some things from Kohs last night but need to get lists started and get on it!!!
Tom is smart, avoid the crowds this holiday season as much as you can. An old high school classmate passed away this week from COVID. He was 57 years old.
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I do some online shopping. Mostly I go to the stores. Early in the am, before all the people are there. I will NOT be going into nay stores on Black Friday
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan Mosier wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:27 am
Tamara wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:30 am I am still doing over half my shopping online and it is going to escalate now. The covid variant is picking up in our state and with cold temps coming, more people will be indoors aka more crowds so DH warned me we need to get Christmas shopping online. I grabbed some things from Kohs last night but need to get lists started and get on it!!!
Tom is smart, avoid the crowds this holiday season as much as you can. An old high school classmate passed away this week from COVID. He was 57 years old.
I just get irritated when people have the "I don't care" attitude. We try to avoid other people as much as possible.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

phillisw wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:59 am I do some online shopping. Mostly I go to the stores. Early in the am, before all the people are there. I will NOT be going into nay stores on Black Friday
I too am avoiding the stores Black Friday. My sister asked if I would take her and my great niece to the mall on that day, I was quick to say, NO! :lol:
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I have done TONS of shopping online before COVID was even a thing. Like Jan, I'm not a fan of crowds. Plus it takes less time for me to order than to go to the store even tho I do live in a pretty big town. My favorite now is I order from Wal-Mart online and if it's in stock in the store they deliver it to the front door :)

Return to “Daily Chatter”