What are you all up to before the week end

Mauds papercraft
Station Chef

What are you all up to before the week end

Post by Mauds papercraft »

Although it Friday evening here , with what seems to be our normal thunderstorm been and gone . Its Friday morning for most of you. So what will be be up to today?
Lets hope for me it will be a sleepin , Well pass 4:45 a.m. would be nice. Time for bed for me after i watch Storage Wars Canada.
Hope to get a bit of scapping tomorrow. None today as much as i wish I could.
Hope everyone has a lovely day as I njoy hopefully a good nights sleep
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: What are ou all up to before the week end

Post by Tamara »

I'm hanging all day at a retreat. I'll be working on a Christmas Album. Hope you got a full nights sleep!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I have been to Mass this morning. It is raining out so a good day to stay in and read a book and drink a cup of tea. Alas, I volunteer at the Church Thrift Store and that starts at 11 today. I am not sure how much time I will have to scrap today.
Happy Friday to everyone and good night to Maureen
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I was up early for my walk and it was quite foggy out today. No other plans for today so I have the whole day to scrap.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good night, Maureen.
Good morning, to the rest of you.

It's a stay at home day for me. I enjoyed my outing yesterday and found a few chotskies while thrifting. I purchased 8 cream cabbage leaf/majolica bread and butter plates by Wedgewood for less than 60 cents each that will look great on my hutch come Easter. I also purchased an old Bromwell flour sifter that I will use in a vignette, 2 Roseville pottery bowls, 2 ceramic dog bowls to feed the stray outside cats, a small green vintage piggy bank for my craft desk and a vintage Halloween blow mold. It was a good thrift day for me, not so much for Kyle. We had lunch at the Chinese restaurant that repeated on me the rest of the day. I can thank my sister for that, as she was the one set on eating there yesterday. :lol:
Last edited by Jan Mosier on Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: What are you all up to before the week end

Post by tammyfolk »

Afternoon ladies - home now. Actually ran some errands with Shawn a few minutes ago. A quick trip to Hobby Lobby for foam tape, and a gift card, then to the bank for $$ to pay for Gs repairs, and then to the Candy Store. . . .we came out spending much less that I had expected! $20 dollars on jelly bellys, razzles, chick o sticks, haribo berries. . . a huge assortment. I'm not a huge candy eater, but they carry my favorites from childhood so since I was in the area. . . .we stopped.

Scrapping, Private Practice and a leg treatment are in store for me the remainder of the night. . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: What are you all up to before the week end

Post by sdwhru »

Going to the mall after work; to pick up an online order and meet up with someone to sell her some boots. Then going to supper with friends. Going to try to scrap some tomorrow, have a Christmas party to go to already (it's outside - a Bonfire). And church on Sunday but I took Monday off again :lol:

Return to “Daily Chatter”