Wednesday Oct 27

Tamara
Challenge Team

Wednesday Oct 27

Post by Tamara »

Good morning!
Up early this morning because I have to take my husband to an appointment to have a scope. (Down his throat and into his stomach)
So I will just be hanging in the waiting area for a while. Not sure what else the rest of the day will be like depends on how long we are here.
He will be home all day so after we get home he will just be resting. Hopefully find some time to do the regular cookin up challenges.

Our temperatures have dropped and it is definitely fall. Hope you have an amazing day! Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday Oct 27

Post by phillisw »

I went to get my hair colored and trimmed this am and drop of recyclables. Now I am home. I will finish up some laundry, clean floors and then have time for scrapping
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Just got home from work. . .gonna go brush my teeth, and head out to dinner with the inlaws. Looks like Shawn won't be home from work to join us so it'll be just Garrett and I. I'll check back in when I get home . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

a day off for me and my hubby; well, sort of. DH had an eye doc app't and I spent some time going through parents stuff. Did work on getting some scrappy stuff put up too. Hopefully after this weekend I will have more time to spend in there. Just one more work day for me.

Return to “Daily Chatter”