Tuesday, October 26

phillisw
Challenge Team

Tuesday, October 26

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. It is pouring out this am. I will go to mass this am and am teaching this afternoon at school. I may be able to get some scrap time in
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday, October 26

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's another stay at home day for me. My Gypsy Rose is feeling much better today. She slept through the night with no issues. We are supposed to see a change in temperature starting today. No more 80 degree days and it's suppose to dip into the low 40's tonight. Could it finally be fall here in SC?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

It is fall in NC. Windy day and leaves blowing everywhere. After a busy weekend and Monday, I am taking a spend the day in the scrap room and doing laundry...it's the same room. I need to come up with some decorations for Trunk or Treat on Sunday. We have house guests coming on Friday so need to make sure the rooms are ready...also known as checking the beds to make sure Sparky hasn't hidden any bones in them.
Have a super day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Got up early to make waffles for DH before he went to work. I don't do that often, I mostly stay in bed so he is cord free from tripping over me while he gets ready for work. :mrgreen: It rained almost an inch during the night which is huge for a storm here. It's also a stay at home day for me. Scrapping will be happening. It was fun to have friends over yesterday but I don't get alot of my stuff done in those situations. I worked on an unfinished project with my friend so that was nice to catch up some unfinished stuff. Today is strictly challenges for here.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone! Jan, I'm glad your fur baby is feeling better. I hate it when my pups are sick. Wish they could talk and tell me what hurts...So today was a tough day. Sometimes I think short weeks (we didn't have students yesterday) are tougher than 5 day weeks. But had my first Mock Trial meeting this week w/ my high school kids. That club really feeds my soul. So that made up for the other stress. Spending the rest of the night grading papers and then heading to bed. Hope you all have a good rest of your night.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

good evening ladies -

long day for me, but I survived it! Tomorrow will be another of the same. But I've got this. . . .just a bit more overly tired than normal, but still. . . .

I did manage to come home and make dinner, wash the dishes, watch a DVR'd show with Shawn while doing my leg treatment, & scanned a layout. Not much, but I'm still pretty proud of myself.

It was pouring and dark when I went into work this morning, and the same when I got off . . .definitely Fall here for sure. Our hi today was 61.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”