Monday 10/25

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Monday 10/25

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning, good morning! What's on your plate today?

It's a stay at home day for me. My Gypsy Rose is feeling a little poorly today. She was sick during the night so of course, I have a load of dog laundry in the wash. Kyle is back from his mini vacay, so he should be walking over for his morning visit anytime now. And if I'm still feeling motivated, I will scrap some today. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Monday 10/25

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning Jan! So sorry about your sick pup. Yes it is always in the night that they keep you awake.
It's a stay at home scrappy day for me! My friends are coming to my house to scrap so I will be at it all day. WE are ordering Chinese for lunch and then DH and I can have left over Navajo Tacos from our party last night. It's an easy peasy day. Wish I could work on some more challenges but all my friends have retreat projects to work on and finish up so that might have to wait until tomorrow. I have a dent in them anyway.
Happy Monday everyone!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Hello. I had my dr visit with the orthopedic surgeon this am. He says I do have a small tear in my meniscus and arthritis. Not so bad that I should have an operation. I will mange it with Aleve. If it gets to bad I can call and set up to get an injection to help
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Good afternoon everyone. Today we had a work day at school. No students so we could get our end of the 9 weeks stuff done. Also, we had hospice counselors at work today who guided us through making memory squares for a "quilt" to honor our co-workers who passed away last month. So I got to put my scrapbooking skills to work at work today. It was very therapeutic, especially the journaling part. The final result was amazing. Hospice is going to have "the quilt" turned into a book for their families and our school. So overall, it was a good day at work. Tonight my grad class officially starts. Excited to get back into the grad school swing of things. Have a good night everyone.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

phillisw wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:50 pm Hello. I had my dr visit with the orthopedic surgeon this am. He says I do have a small tear in my meniscus and arthritis. Not so bad that I should have an operation. I will mange it with Aleve. If it gets to bad I can call and set up to get an injection to help
Sorry to hear that Phillis but at least it sounds like you can control it for now!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening ladies -

So as everyone already knows we're short two OAs right now, well one of the three remaining got tested for Covid over the weekend, and of course she's positive. So Laurie and I worked our tails off today. We did have someone help answer calls for us. . .basically took their names, numbers and what they needed and we prioritized those calls at the end of the day. Tomorrow will be much worse, as we have an additional 22 people on the schedule (as we had providers off today). I feel like we're drowning. . . .on a happy note though, the one girl who quit isn't liking her new job in the system and is trying to come back. That would be an absolute god send. She's currently still working from 4 - 8 pm on Mondays and Wednesdays.

Came home and ate leftover Ziti, and watched an episode of You. Now I'm checking in here, and cleaning up my scrap table a bit. I made a mess with the last layout that I was working on. I completely ripped it apart, and I'm going to redo it with entirely different papers. . . .you know something isn't right when you work on it for over two weeks and are still not happy with it . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Phyllis, that is good news. Stephanie, the project your school did sounds amazing. Tammy, I hope you survive at work.

Just a busy work day for me. The new person is so slow that me and another co-worker are having to spend part of our time doing her job. I did clean a little on my scrap table before I went to work. Hopefully I will get a little more cleaning done before bedtime.

Return to “Daily Chatter”