Sunday

phillisw
Challenge Team

Sunday

Post by phillisw »

The days just fly by for me. Church and then a church mini festival and Oktoberfest style fund raiser later (without the beer ;) )
I'm going to get some scrap time in later
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a stay at home day for me. I just got back from cleaning litter boxes and feeding cats over at Kyle's. He's been on a mini vacay since Thursday and I've been caring for his critters. Thankfully, I have no major plans today. I went to an estate sale yesterday with my friend Ms. Barbara and picked up a few trinkets and linens. My favorite find was a vintage electric wood desk or nightstand clock. I've already cleaned and oiled it and so far (fingers crossed), it's keeping time. My second favorite find was some vintage linens and aprons that I have in soak. I treated them last night and started the machine this morning. I'm going to let them soak for a bit before starting the machine back up. Fingers crossed the stains come out, if not, I don't really care. It means they were used, which is what I plan to do with them. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!!

Its our family Halloween party day! So much to do. Just got the chili in the crock pot. We opted for Navajo tacos. The scone dough is resting. I think I am am going to cook them beforehand, then keep them warm in the oven. U was missing the arge candy sack and looked everywhere for it yesterday. Last night I realized I had put it behind the door in the front room. Oops! I found three more bags of stuff!! Definitely went overboard. I guess that is what happens when you let me loose after a year of minimal shopping :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's our best big family activity so i am not sorry. The grands are going to love it. Hopefully after everything is ready I will have time to do some scrapping.
Just getting ready for virtual church then it's Halloween mode!
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan Mosier wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:24 am It's a stay at home day for me. I just got back from cleaning litter boxes and feeding cats over at Kyle's. He's been on a mini vacay since Thursday and I've been caring for his critters. Thankfully, I have no major plans today. I went to an estate sale yesterday with my friend Ms. Barbara and picked up a few trinkets and linens. My favorite find was a vintage electric wood desk or nightstand clock. I've already cleaned and oiled it and so far (fingers crossed), it's keeping time. My second favorite find was some vintage linens and aprons that I have in soak. I treated them last night and started the machine this morning. I'm going to let them soak for a bit before starting the machine back up. Fingers crossed the stains come out, if not, I don't really care. It means they were used, which is what I plan to do with them. ;)
Sounds like some awesome finds. At least you now how to care for them. The clock sounds amazing and fingers crossed on those linens.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good afternoon. Finished grouting the tile and wallpaper last night and getting ready for 16 dinner guests while listening to a Youtube streaming of the Packer game.
Great finds, Jan!
Tamara, have a great time with the grands and family! So jealous!
Phillis, have some Octoberfest fun!
Enjoy this beautiful day, everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Mauds papercraft
Challenge Team

Post by Mauds papercraft »

Sunday been and gone for me. Its Monday morning, two loads of washing done fingers crossed it does not storm m Have a skin clinic appointment just after lunch. Try to get some scrapping in before leave.

Return to “Daily Chatter”