Monday madness, July 24th, 2017

SusieQ
Sous Chef

Monday madness, July 24th, 2017

Post by SusieQ »

Rainy Monday here, what's up for you today?

I was suppose to have eye appt for my neuro disease and vision field testing but had to cancel due to flash floods closing roads.

We were suppose to leave after appt. For camp but not sure whats gonna happen as lots of flooding around us. People being rescued, pouring rain now still.
Cassy
Prep Cook

Re: Monday madness, July 24th, 2017

Post by Cassy »

Yikes!!! That is scary!!! I hope all is well with you and your family!

No rain here today but we had a good storm yesterday. No major plans here today. I am working on a few vinyl orders, finished a challenge page, need to do some cleaning, and I may run to town for a new Silhouette mat. I am in need! My planner arrives tomorrow along with some goodies and a turbo charger for my phone so I am excited! Other than that, just a normal summer day here.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

just hanging at the condo down South! Trying to make a shutterfly book of my Dad in the Korean War. He documented all of the photos and I don't have access to my hard drive at home so I can use my $20 off today. He helped my by text for a while but then a friend came to get him to take him for a ride. Bummer for me since I will be gone later. I am here with two oldest grandkids and my daughter. Going to see Shrek tonight at a theatre in the canyon. IT's really cool. Then after they are having fireworks for the 24th. Today is a Utah holiday.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies....My alarm failed to go off this morning (blame the user I'm sure) and I had to rush out without posting anything this morning.....barely made the clock in time of 7:30 am....the office suffered some damage due to the storms this weekend. Some computers worked, some didn't. The fridge with all the vaccines stopped working and we lost $1000+ of dollars in vaccinations. Lots of appts had to be rescheduled. Crazy Monday at work for sure....Came home to a nice "birthday" dinner made by Shawn, and then we'll be going to a baseball game with his family a little later this evening...
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Tamara wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:16 pm just hanging at the condo down South! Trying to make a shutterfly book of my Dad in the Korean War. He documented all of the photos and I don't have access to my hard drive at home so I can use my $20 off today. He helped my by text for a while but then a friend came to get him to take him for a ride. Bummer for me since I will be gone later. I am here with two oldest grandkids and my daughter. Going to see Shrek tonight at a theatre in the canyon. IT's really cool. Then after they are having fireworks for the 24th. Today is a Utah holiday.
What is Pioneer Day?
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Back to work after a road trip to Nashville over the weekend. Nothing major went wrong today. Traveling home saw evidence of storms through different states. We have had rain and flooding all around us but so far no damage around here.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Pioneer day is when the pioneers enter the valley into Utah in 1857 and settled Salt Lake City. It is a state holiday so there are all kinds of parades and festivities in the state to attend. It makes my Birthday fun! :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”