It"s the week end again

Mauds papercraft
Challenge Team

It"s the week end again

Post by Mauds papercraft »

Morning / Evening all
I hope everyone is going to enjoy the weekend , its half over for me. where most of you its just starting
What are your plans for the weekend?
We have had quite warm weather with severe thunderstorms for the past few days
Today was about cleaning up after last nights hail and then had a sleep
I have finally up loaded my first challenge and will be heading to bed now . My plan tomorrow is firstly up loaded some challenge pages before I am of to lunch . then proably home for a sleep
Have a good weekend everyone
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: It"s the week end again

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. I could not get back to sleep after I went potty this am. My mind is racing with too many things to do. I will be gone almost all day. so no scrap time until tomorrow :(
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Had to run first thing to the Food Nanny warehouse. 25# bags of flour came in and I didn't want them sold out buy the Time DH goes to work next week. Also stopped at the party store and got a four foot high Halloween balloon for our family Halloween party tomorrow. I'm going to get a pic with each grandkid. It will make a great back drop, but I went with a cutesy one instead of scary. :mrgreen: Getting ready to get on the Crop Chef challenges!! It's rainy so we are staying in the rest of the day!
Happy Saturday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Jorge's test seems to be working. He noticed less pain. If this test shows improvement it will mean that he is a candidate for the surgery.
We are getting the oil to the truck changed right now, and then groceries. Planning on scrapbooking tonight or later this afternoon.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tamara wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:27 pm Had to run first thing to the Food Nanny warehouse. 25# bags of flour came in and I didn't want them sold out buy the Time DH goes to work next week. Also stopped at the party store and got a four foot high Halloween balloon for our family Halloween party tomorrow. I'm going to get a pic with each grandkid. It will make a great back drop, but I went with a cutesy one instead of scary. :mrgreen: Getting ready to get on the Crop Chef challenges!! It's rainy so we are staying in the rest of the day!
Happy Saturday!!
You've thought of everything! You are the funnest grandma ever!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies - I thought I had posted earlier but apparently I did not hit the submit button. . . .

I've been working on the site this morning, typing up Bingo words for next month, talking to Jackie and the grandbabies, looking at new linoleum flooring with Shawn for the kitchen, and just doing random household chores since I've been up! I'm mentally exhausted still from the work week, but feel pretty well rested today!!

It's defintely a true fall day here, brisk temp, leaves are falling, wind is blowing and it's drizzling . . .the kind of day where you stay in your PJs all day and just lounge! Doesn't sound like a bad idea to me. . . :mrgreen:
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Finally things are getting a little calmer here; I made it through my deadline then scheduled a day for my parent’s memorial. I have most of the things ready to go plus several people have offered to help and I have taken them up on their offer. I’ve taken care of most of the things that have to be done right now as far as phone calls, etc. Only a few left and I’m just doing them like once a day. My BFF came up last weekend and helped me and DH move some stuff and go through the drawers on theirs desks.

I’m actually going to go to my scraproom and escape for a while. I haven’t been in there in over a month. I’m not even going to look at the challenges just try to scrap. Those who are doing the challenges - enjoy them!
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone. I went to bed at 9:00 last night...Exhausted. Been pretty busy today which is good I got some sleep last night. Read for my grad class that starts Monday, graded papers, cleaned the house. Next big project is attacking the 4 loads of laundry on my bed so I can go to sleep tonight! Hope you all have a good Sunday. :)
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

sdwhru wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:12 pm Finally things are getting a little calmer here; I made it through my deadline then scheduled a day for my parent’s memorial. I have most of the things ready to go plus several people have offered to help and I have taken them up on their offer. I’ve taken care of most of the things that have to be done right now as far as phone calls, etc. Only a few left and I’m just doing them like once a day. My BFF came up last weekend and helped me and DH move some stuff and go through the drawers on theirs desks.

I’m actually going to go to my scraproom and escape for a while. I haven’t been in there in over a month. I’m not even going to look at the challenges just try to scrap. Those who are doing the challenges - enjoy them!
Good for you to have your BFF come to help and probably a shoulder to cry on. One day at a time. Enjoy some scrap time :)
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”