Friday October 22

phillisw
Challenge Team

Friday October 22

Post by phillisw »

Happy Friday!! The end of the work week, if you are working ;)
Hubby and I went out to breakfast and then I went to mass. Now the rest of the day will be cleaning and scrapbooking.
What do you have planned for today?
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Friday October 22

Post by Patti »

Wallpaper for me! And then tonight is the Pizza Party at Crop Chef #2!!!! Hope to see you all there!
Have a super day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It's a good day! DH took a vacation day and we are just hanging at home. I am going to get all the treats and things put together for our Family Halloween party Sunday. And I have games to put together. It's going to be a good day!
We have grandkids to watch tonight and since it isn't often I have to focus my attention on them. We might have them overnight but not sure yet. Their mom and dad are going to a concert so it depends on if they pick them up late or not. I hope I don't miss too much of the Crop Chef #2 challenges. WE are doing personal pizzas with them!
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Enjoy the grands, Tamara!

I'm just piddling around the house today. Doing a little laundry, vacuuming and organizing.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I didn’t go to work today, we’re on the way to the hospital, Jorge is having a procedure done for his back to determine if he would benefit from more back surgery. I’m not allowed to go in to the hospital with him, so I’m waiting outside anywhere from 2 to 6 hours. It’s crazy! I can’t go home because it’s a 3 hour round trip. I have plenty of paperwork to do from school, but I’m determined to scrapbook this weekend ! I’m wearing my CUC t shirt and pink nails to match!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Change of plans! I was allowed to stay with him at the hospital while he waits to be called. I can wait for him too. Good thing because it’s already in the high 90s !
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Lolis wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:48 am I didn’t go to work today, we’re on the way to the hospital, Jorge is having a procedure done for his back to determine if he would benefit from more back surgery. I’m not allowed to go in to the hospital with him, so I’m waiting outside anywhere from 2 to 6 hours. It’s crazy! I can’t go home because it’s a 3 hour round trip. I have plenty of paperwork to do from school, but I’m determined to scrapbook this weekend ! I’m wearing my CUC t shirt and pink nails to match!
Lolis, I hope Jorge does ok? DH is going through issues now too. What is his diagnosis? My DH has had the nerve injections and has been diagnosed with spinal stenosis. His only option to get out of pain is back fusion surgery.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

[/quote]

Lolis, I hope Jorge does ok? DH is going through issues now too. What is his diagnosis? My DH has had the nerve injections and has been diagnosed with spinal stenosis. His only option to get out of pain is back fusion surgery.
[/quote]
Spinal stenosis is one of the diagnosis, they also say arthritis. We do not get clear answers. He already had 2 surgeries 2 his back one of them was a fusion and also his right hip has been replaced. They would blame the pain on a hernia, he already had that repaired. They told him it was his weight, he already lost about 120 lbs.

Return to “Daily Chatter”