Thursday Oct 21, 2021

Tamara
Challenge Team

Thursday Oct 21, 2021

Post by Tamara »

Good morning! What are y’all up to today?
It’s going to be a stay at home for me day today unless I decide to run and get some sour cream. I really want to make banana bars. It’s a new recipe I’m waiting to try. I’ll probably so a little bit this morning and maybe work on some Halloween favors for our Halloween party on Sunday. And I might even scrapbook. It’s kind of a free-for-all.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday Oct 21, 2021

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been a crazy morning here with the dogs. They all went out at different times and wanted to eat at different times, which makes feeding time twice as hard. One didn't eat at all, so she will have to wait until the next feed time. I think I need a mental break. I called a friend to see if she wanted to hit up a local thrift store. ;) So I'm off to pick her up. Afterwards, I need to print some photos for our upcoming chef challenge and put together a thrift vignette for IG. Fun times for a Thursday! ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I did errands this morning and am now home. I am baking lemon cake for my son's birthday. He turns 25 today
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Jan...I feel your dog pain. Mine are so picky. I try to feed them twice a day, but my GSD is such a spaz, he burns up so much energy he's ready for dinner part 2 around 9:00 PM!

As for my day...my students did a project today. Many worked with partners & did a good job. BUT IT WAS SO LOUD IN MY ROOM! I can't handle noise very well, so I'm at home in silence currently. My daughter has another soccer tourney game. Hoping she gets some play time.

Have a good rest of your night everyone!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening ladies -

Super tired tonight, but wanted to get some site work done before I plopped my hiney in the recliner for my leg treatment. . . once that's finished I'm heading to bed. I'm exhausted and still have to get through tomorrow. My boss came out and thanked us this afternoon for everything we were doing, and that she appreciated us very much! It still doesn't make the job any easier or less stressful right now, but it felt nice to be appreciated. Our New hire still has 11 more weeks of maternity leave and only 2 people have applied for the other OA position as of today - one isn't qualified, and the other is afraid to make a change, after she submitted her application. Go figure??

Hope everyone is having a great week and are able to get some crafty time in!

I'll check in tomorrow.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

It's been a couple of non-stop days and finally sitting and checking in. Hoping to finish wallpapering my kitchen tomorrow before the Crop Chef starts.
Sleep well!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”