It's Sunday! July 23rd, 2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Sunday! July 23rd, 2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: It's Sunday! July 23rd, 2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....busy morning here so far, and no internet! That always stinks when you know you have site obligations, and can't get on to do it!

Shawns brother is visiting again (brought his mom home from NC), and then I have a wedding shower in a few hours! Working on housework, and getting things ready for our trip this coming week!

Hope everyone is having a great day!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Feeling a little sluggish today but nothing a nap won't cure later. Hubs switched shifts and is working tonight instead of today which throws a kink in my plans. I have a photo of Jeffrey and a 6x6 pad on my desk that is waiting to be played with. I'm so hoping I something will inspire me to start on it........ I know if I do, I will finish it. Nothing else on the agenda except cutting up a watermelon and making pupsicles for the pups.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I bought two different rolling carts at Michael's when I was in Colorado Springs Thursday -- one has three deep open shelves and the other has 10 slide-out drawers. Now I'm purging, organizing and making a big mess in my scraproom! I'm trying to arrange things so they are more readily accessible; also hopefully giving me a bit more room between my table, computer stand and the wall. Also broke down all kits more than 3 months old and sorted my resulting loose patterned paper by manufacturer, organized my 12 x 12 cardstock by color, sorted leftover embellishments from the kits and removed things I know I will never use. Today, though, I want to sweep it all aside and actually do a bit of scrapping. I'm behind on the challenges I want to do this month.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Went to church then cookout, then packing for last week working camp. Children's camp this week. Camp starts tues. Suppose to be there monday

Return to “Daily Chatter”