Happy Tuesday. what are your plans for today? I am teaching grade 6
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday, October 19

Post by Jan Mosier »

At the moment I have no plans today. The dogs are fed and have settled back down. Kyle should be walking over any minute now. I'm sure I will be running the vacuum over the floors at some point today and dusting the hutches. I also want to take down the curtains in the scraproom to wash them. After that, I plan to print some pics and pick out some papers for this weekends crop.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning! I'm wallpapering today. I finalized all the challenges for this weekend. Get ready! I'm looking forward to a weekend of scrapping while DH grouts tile. :D
Have a super day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!!

Its a much needed massage day for me and it couldn't have come fast enough! My neck has been sore since last week and I can feel a very big sore knot. I have sewing to do this morning and organize my towels to see what fabric I need. I bought some pretty fall ones. I was going to run to the fabric store today but I am thinking I won't have time so probably tomorrow.
My granddaughter is ecstatic she got a job at her favorite place......Barnes and Noble. It was her dream job. She will be so good. She loves to read and knows so much about a lot of books. She will do great! All of her friends are working at those drive thru drink places and she got a job there a couple of months ago but really needed to break thru to something she loves. Books! she had a shift with one of the girls who wants to be a boy, they call her Leo. Leo would constantly give her grief because He/She has a crush on Kalli's old boyfriend who wants her back. It is just too much drama. She can remain her friend at a distance where she isn't always in her face.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone! Sounds like you all had good days planned. Phillis, I taught 6th grade last year. I loved their energy, but I'm glad to be back to 8th graders. :) I had to cover my co-workers class today, so zero plan time today except at lunch. Fortunately, the class I covered was wonderfully behaved, so very painless. Other than that, a typical Tuesday for me...which is FINE WITH ME! Have a great rest of your night everyone!

Return to “Daily Chatter”