Happy Sunday - 10/17/2021

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Sunday - 10/17/2021

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies -

What's everyone up to today??

I've been doing some site work for about an hour now. Trying to find images for banners, getting things typed up, etc. . . the more I get done this morning, the more time I'll have to play with paper this afternoon while Shawn watches football - He's a Cleveland Browns fan and they play at 4 o'clock today. . .

I'm hoping today continues to be a stay at home day, but I may cave and ride with him later today to visit with is parents. . . tv show tonight while I do my leg treatment, then bed early to start another short staffed week. uuughh!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Sunday - 10/17/2021

Post by Tracy F »

Good Afternoon everyone!
It's a beautiful cool morning here and I've got the doors and windows open. I've been busy doing laundry and packing. We leave tomorrow and I can't wait to hit the road. I'll try to check in from time to time.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy sounds like you are on a good roll! Glad you are accomplishing so much.
Tracy have an amazing time. You can breathe a little easier now knowing you are packed and ready
It is my neices farewell today so we are attending that meeting. She is going to Spain on her mission. I made peanut butter bars for their guests afterwards at their house. It feels nice to actually dress up. It has been so long.
I finished my fry boxes for the Christmas retreat card swap this morning. This afternoon is ours to chill. I am sure Theatre room will be happening.
Happy Sunday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been a somewhat busy morning here. Kyle walked over for a late breakfast. Afterwards, I cleaned the kitchen and did a little housework, talked to my mom and Sandra over the phone and (fingers crossed) hoping to bleach the bannisters and pressure wash the front porch later today.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Good afternoon scrappy friends! Trying to get as much done as possible today since it's back to work time tomorrow...sigh...I really enjoyed my week off with my dogs, scrapbooking when the mood hit me, reading...I really need to win the lottery. :lol: Have a good day everyone.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I was busy with our Hallow Fest sponsored by our Historical Society, which I am a member of. I fixing ziti now for dinner then will watch tv tonight and maybe scrap
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”