Monday - 10/11/2021

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - 10/11/2021

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Late night for me - heading in at 10:30 to end my day at 7:30 - 8:00 pm depending on when the last patient checks out tonight. . .

Only plans for me tonight are a leg treatment and a DVR'd show with Shawn - then bed to get up and do it all over again tomorrow. The job has been posted for the OA so I'm hoping we get a few applicants . . .wish us luck.

Here's hoping you all get some "scrappy" time in today!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Monday - 10/11/2021

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a stay at home day for me. I have a few household chores to do and then it's outside to mow the lawn. I'm really hoping it will be the last mow of the season but I highly doubt it. :roll: Still need to go to Ikea, but not feeling it today.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Hello. I had a great time with my sister and her family. my hubby went golfing with her hubby and the guys.
today is laundry day and maybe some scrap time
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
Tammy sorry about the late nights at work. It can't be fun but I get the exhausted when you come home and don't feel like doing anything. Whenever I worked late, nothing got done after work.
It's a stay at home day for me and actually a stay at home week. There is nothing on this weeks schedule so it's pretty much a stay at home week although I will need to drop something off at the post office. Feeling like some cleaning and scrapping!!
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It's a stay at home do nothing day here. I am covered in mosquito bites and itching like crazy. Mosquitos never used to bother me but lately I get the biggest welts from them and they itch for days. I itched so bad last night I took some benadryl just to knock me out. Now I'm sitting here coated in Calamine lotion and it seems to be working. Might try to get some scrapping done this afternoon.
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone. Tracy, the mosquitos love me too. And they don't heal! My legs look like I have leprosy right now...One reason I'm looking forward to the colder weather. Speaking of legs, I was up early this AM to walk at my favorite walking trail w/ my friend. Was going down my stairs, felt and heard a horrible pop in my calf. Went ahead and walked hoping it was a knot that needed worked out...Um no...SO, being the web md doc that I am, researched it. Sounds like it could be my achilles tendon. Sure hope not! Anyway, haven't done much today but read and did finish a scrap project. Going to the doc tomorrow; hoping this isn't too serious!
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tracy Ouch, for mosquito bites. They bother me too, but they are all gone here.
Stephanie. I hope you get good news from the dr
Tammy. ah working late is crappy
Tamara. ah a stay at home week. I want one of those.
I am working tomorrow and Friday this week. then some volunteer community stuff on Saturday
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

just a long work day for me, too. Hope everything turns okay, Stephanie. Just trying to get to Friday so I can have a day off - hadn't have one in more than two weeks :shock:

Return to “Daily Chatter”