Sunday 10/10

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Sunday 10/10

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

It's a stay at home day for me. I didn't get as much done as I had hoped. I found myself sitting on the couch with the dogs, watching tv. I guess my body just needed to rest from a long week. No plans today either. I've getting ready to put more treats in the oven for the dogs and some pork ribs in the crock pot for dinner....my dinner, not the dogs. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday 10/10

Post by Tamara »

Jan glad you are feeding yourself good stuff too, not just the dogs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Virtual church again then this afternoon I am running down to see Miss Kenadee. She is a teenager today!! The big 13! It's hard to believe she wasn't even two when her momma passed away. Today is an exciting Birthday. I have decided to give her two of the scrapbooks I have of her so far. (her mom had asked me to keep her memory alive in her so I am doing my best. I just hope my brother doesn't frown in some of the pics. I have many of her with no hair at the hospital. I used to take Kenadee to see her on Fridays so I have pics with her and her mom and I could NOT leave them out) I have told Kenadee about the scrapbooks and just decided she is old enough to enjoy them. I have also tried to do activities with her for her Birthday and a summer one with here siblings. The last two years that has been limited. We did get one in last fall but nothing this summer.
Happy Sunday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I am being lazy today! We met my cousin at a nearby RV park yesterday and stayed for hours. It was so good to see her and meet her husband not to mention catching up on a bunch of relatives. She is the complete opposite of me and I kept telling dh that but he was shocked when he met her. It was so funny watching his expressions as we were talking.
So today I slept in and am just playing around online for a bit. This afternoon we are getting together with friends for some Drinks on the Lanai....hopefully it won't be too hot.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies - lots of house cleaning today. Now I'm home alone hoping to enjoy some me time. Garrett is at the college with some friends, and Shawn just left to go watch a football games with some of his friends. . .last load of laundry is in and I just printed a few pictures. . . now to find some motivation. . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi friends! Today my cousin and I went on our annual pilgrimage to the Sauerkraut Festival in Waynesville, Ohio. We have gone every year (except last because of Covid). If you like sauerkraut (I love it), it is a food mecca. We had German Sundaes, Sauerkraut pizza, and brought home a Reuben for dinner. Also, it's a craft show. I've gotten ornaments from a vendor called Mistletoe Memories from Wisconsin since my oldest was born in 2001. Have a huge collection from them. Also got some cute wood signs for around my house, artisan soaps, a candle. It really is the coolest festival in our area. So glad we were able to resurrect the tradition this year! Hope you all have a good Sunday!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Work day for me; trying to get a head start on the week as last filing day is Friday, but got a date set for the memorial service for parents so made a few more phone calls when I took a break.

Then severe weather this evening - even had to go to the hidey hole - me, DH and two dogs. Everything seems to be fine near us thankfully.

Return to “Daily Chatter”