Wednesday 10/6

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 10/6

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

I think it's a stay at home day for me. As of now, I have no plans to leave the house. We're expecting rain and thunderstorms later this evening. I'm hoping it will bring cooler temps, but so far all it's brought is humidity....yuck.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday 10/6

Post by Tamara »

Good morning! It is a stay at home day for me today too and it is Dreary skies and possibly rain I am ironing and sewing. I have to press all of the dish towel dresses that I sewed yesterday and then put them together. I also have a Halloween panel to do for a friend.
Maybe I’ll get another few odds and ends done but my Halloween decorations are finished. So happy!
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Today we are going to meet with DH's new cardiologist. His old one died a few months ago from a heart attack....guess you just never know....and he was young too. Then back to Walmart to exchange a pair of jeans dh bought yesterday....picked up the wrong size by accident. Got some laundry going now and need to go get dressed for the doc visit.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

good morning, it is still morning :lol: I slept in today
Not much planned. Mow the lawn, take back recyclables, and do clean the bathrooms. Maybe some time to scrap in there
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Good morning everyone. We’ve had a busy few days getting settled here in St. Petersburg. It’s been wonderful going to the beach and/or pool everyday. Took a walk around our complex early this morning and we’re just staying in today. Having a bit of a rest. Brought some scrappy supplies with me and just hoping to work on some challenges later.

Enjoy your day everyone. :)
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good afternoon. Had bible study this morning. Did some vacuuming with my new vacuum and I am in love! It is wonderful! Dog hair is conquered!
Have a great rest of the day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”