Tuesday 10/5

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Tuesday 10/5

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

I'm heading to Sam's Club with Kyle today. Not what I had planned, but when your child invites you to go somewhere with them, you go. I'm sure we will stop at one or two of our little thrift stores while we're out. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday 10/5

Post by phillisw »

I went to mass this am. I have a dr check up later this morning and am going to the bank with my nephew later today. He has moved here from Colorado and needs a bank account here. Maybe scrap time later
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Went for my walk this morning and the humidity is back. :( Will be heading out to Walmart shortly and probably make a few other stops along the way.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!!
Yes I was affected by Instagram shutting down yesterday. I wanted to paint my Heidi swap projects but didn’t have access to the picture so it kind of messed up my day. I thought I would do it first thing this morning since it’s supposed to rain later but when I open the door to take the sheet out it’s a little too windy. And I don’t want fuzzies landing on my wet paint. UGG! I did however get a bunch of sewing items cut out yesterday so I could see today. I guess I can get started on that.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning! I've been texting with my son who lives in Puerto Rico. Working on some projects and waiting for the rain to start. It's a stay-at-home day. DH bought me a new pet hair vacuum and Chromebook last night...he is so good to me. I have been having to take my vacuum apart to clean out all the dog hair every time I vacuumed and my Chromebook bit the dust while he was in Malawi.
Have a wonderful day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”