It's Monday again......

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's Monday again......

Post by Jan Mosier »

what's on your plate today?

It's a stay at home day for me. I have a few household chores to take care of and then it's back to my scraproom to finish a layout I started yesterday.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: It's Monday again......

Post by Tracy F »

Up early for my walk, saw a beautiful sunrise and it was nice and cool too! Great way to start the week! Came home and made some bagels for breakfast. No other plans that I know of but really need to go grocery shopping soon.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It's a stay at home day for me! I started decorating for Halloween yesterday so I need to finish that up which includes painting my Heidi Swapp Trick or treat. I bought all the spray paint so I plan on doing that. I need to get it done on a dry day. I'm also making bread. We were down to two slices. Hoping to get another class project worked on from past retreats as well as a challenge here.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I taught 3rd grade today. It was a small class since many of the students are on quarantine at home
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone. It's been quite a Monday here....Went to school forgetting a book bag that contained my new seating charts for today. And tests...Not a good way to start off the day totally stressed. My co-worker's funeral is tomorrow. Just have to get through this week and then we have our fall break. I don't think we've ever needed a break like we do this year....I plan on doing quite a bit of self care.

Return to “Daily Chatter”