Sunday 10/3/21

Tamara
Challenge Team

Sunday 10/3/21

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!!!!!!!!

Staying home all day today. Church is online so life is good. I have more projects to complete, switching out my fall decorations to Halloween. Grilling hamburgers tonight and just hanging out.
Happy Sunday!
Whatcha doing?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Sunday 10/3/21

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone -

Dealing with a sick kid this morning. I'm sure it's just a cold, but when I went into his room to get him up this morning he was sleeping HARD with tissue stuck up both nostrils. Medicated the kid and told him to roll over and go back to sleep.

Shawn and I laid in bed for a long time this morning. He was reading a book and I was playing on the Ipad. We don't have any plans other than lunch at the inlaws, and it was nice not to have his phone going off constantly with work issues. We're just enjoying the day.

Lunch at the inlaws just got pushed out until one as she apparently forgot to put something in the oven at a specific time. . . she's funny like that. Won't let us help, and won't let us bring anything. . .

I plan on hanging out in my scraproom as much as possible today as Shawn will be watching football, and I have not one single once of interest in that. :mrgreen:

Hope everyone is doing well and is able to get some creative time in today!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tammy, your MIL sounds like my Aunt about putting things in the oven. One Thanksgiving she forgot to put the turkey in the oven!

I was up early for 5K training. Thankfully it wasn't hot today so the walking part was pleasant. No other plans for today. Already finished up 2 loads of laundry. I might just do some binge watching of Call the Midwife this afternoon.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I went to bed feeling a little nauseous last night, but it had passed by the time I got up this morning. I think I was just overly tired from all the driving and climbing in and out of the truck the last two days. I'm stiff, sore and even have a huge bruise on my right leg where I ran into a metal something or other at one of the yard sales. By the time I had got back to the truck, a large knot had already formed on my leg, BUT IT WAS WORTH IT! We had a great time and we all found some bargains. I kept some of mine for myself and passed the others onto Kyle for his ebay store. Thankfully (fingers crossed), I'm home for the next several days. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good afternoon. DH is coming home today! Having a lazy day and putting a puzzel together. I did not get to the Apple Festival yesterday as planned...it was cancelled two weeks ago because of Covid. I really do need to keep up more with what's going on. So instead I drove to the orchards and bought apples and cider. I think I enjoyed driving through the mountains just as much if not more than elbowing through crowds.
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hello everyone. Homecoming pictures went GREAT! Got some good shots of my daughter and her friends. I must be pretty tired though because I came home from Aldi and Michael's today and took a 1 hour nap! Too much excitement I suppose....Hope you all have a good rest of your day.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Patti wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:51 pm Good afternoon. DH is coming home today! Having a lazy day and putting a puzzel together. I did not get to the Apple Festival yesterday as planned...it was cancelled two weeks ago because of Covid. I really do need to keep up more with what's going on. So instead I drove to the orchards and bought apples and cider. I think I enjoyed driving through the mountains just as much if not more than elbowing through crowds.
Enjoy the rest of your day!
So happy your hubby is coming home! I have so many friends who have been to Africa recently or who are going. Loving all the pics they post. Always wanted to go there but now that isn't possible.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

a busy day for me so far. church, lunch, verizon visit for my phone, JoAnnes', walmart, then to pick up pot roast dinner at the church
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”