Friday, October 1

phillisw
Challenge Team

Friday, October 1

Post by phillisw »

A new month begins? What are your plans fro today? I am teaching. No scrap time for me
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Friday, October 1

Post by Patti »

Morning! The lawnmower is calling my name. And then there are some walls that need to be primed before the tile can go up....I've been out and about so much this week that I haven't been checking off my projects. Not that I have any time limits on anything, DH is waiting to get the results for his latest Covid test so he can fly home from Malawi, If he doesn't get them it is 10 days of quarantine in Malawi.
Have a great day, ladies!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

More classes today at the Teresa Collins event. You never get a whole project done in the time frame so I have bins that I am putting everything for that class in so I will know where I left off. This morning we are making a book from start to finish. No book prepared, we will build it! I do have an interruption because I have to drive to another county to get my booster shot. It would be over month if I had it close to home. I was thinking of stopping at my dads to say Hi but I will be there next week and I would miss more class time. So I think I will come straight home.
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I slept in big time today! Woke up at 10am! I think I've overdone it this week with my walking, Epcot, exercise classes and yesterday I worked out in the yard digging up and moving plants and pulling weeds. Just planning on scrapping this afternoon.

Return to “Daily Chatter”