Wednesday 9/29

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 9/29

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

Not much on the agenda today. My boarders "should" be going home today. Her plan was to pick them up yesterday at 1, but she called at 12 to say she would pick them up this morning. Haven't heard from her yet, but I'm sure I will. Kyle is here visiting at the moment and the cat is trying to sit on my lap top. I will try to check in later. Hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday 9/29

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. I made corn muffins this am. I am bringing dinner to a friend that had surgery. I already made the chili. I am also teaching music this afternoon at school. Probably no scrap time for me today
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I have a hair cut this morning. I need to pick up photos at Walgreens and hitting the dollar store nearby. I need to get a head start on our Family Halloween party before everything Halloween is gone. If I go early I can avoid the crowds. Hoping for a little scrap time today!
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I slept in today. Yesterday at Epcot wore me out. It wasn't crowded at all until it got dark. I guess everyone wanted to see the fireworks. We stayed for them and even found a nice place to sit and wait for them. So glad we stayed....they were beautiful. The Ratatouille ride was super cute....we rode it twice. Had a wonderful dinner at the Biergarten and even got to see 2 shows while we were eating. We rode a few rides and didn't have any wait time at all! I wish it was always like this! lol
No plans for today. Have sheets and towels in the washer and dryer right now. Might do some yard work once the back yard gets some shade or maybe I'll scrap.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning! Just finished up some time with friends and now thinking about what I want to do the rest of the day. Maybe it's time to get out my fall decorations.....or trim the holly trees....decorations it is!
Have a great day, ladies!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tracy F wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:51 am I slept in today. Yesterday at Epcot wore me out. It wasn't crowded at all until it got dark. I guess everyone wanted to see the fireworks. We stayed for them and even found a nice place to sit and wait for them. So glad we stayed....they were beautiful. The Ratatouille ride was super cute....we rode it twice. Had a wonderful dinner at the Biergarten and even got to see 2 shows while we were eating. We rode a few rides and didn't have any wait time at all! I wish it was always like this! lol
No plans for today. Have sheets and towels in the washer and dryer right now. Might do some yard work once the back yard gets some shade or maybe I'll scrap.
Glad your time was like that at Epcot

Return to “Daily Chatter”