SUNDAY Sept. 26, 2021

Tamara
Challenge Team

SUNDAY Sept. 26, 2021

Post by Tamara »

Scrolling through the site this morning and didn't see the daily thread so Happy Sunday!
It was a great weekend retreat but I didn't have time to finish all the projects so my week is cut out for me. Today is a calm day which DH and I need. It is DIL birthday tomorrow but to separate the families we are going to their house tonight so her family can have her tomorrow. I don't mind but do a little perturbed when they think they can do the same on my sons birthday ya know?
Hope your day is relaxing!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: SUNDAY Sept. 26, 2021

Post by phillisw »

Hello. I was up about 9 and then went to mass and visited with many of my aunts afterward. Hubby will be watching golf today so I will be scrapping. Just have to decide what to make for dinner. I have some chicken and some pork chops thawing. I might make both then we will have leftovers for lunch tomorrow.
Tamara. and others to follow: enjoy your day
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Good Afternoon!
I really slept in today and never made it to my 5K training class. I woke up during the night with back pain so took some pain meds and they knocked me out big time. Now I feel like I'm in a fog but I've managed to do a couple loads of laundry and planning on scrapping this afternoon.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Wow, it's 2 p.m. already! Busy again this morning with the dogs. Two more days and my house will be back to some sort of normalcy. Kyle walked over for a late breakfast. Kitchen is clean and he is grilling burgers tonight, so no cooking for me. I'm hoping to wander off to my craft room in a bit to see if I can start a layout without the dogs sitting and whining at the gate. I have to keep the gate closed because one of my boarders likes to chase my 3 legged cat. :roll: Just two more days..... :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Mom is texting me today, so she is doing better. I called and talked to her nurse and he said they didn't have to put her on the bipap after all; her oxygen levels started rising. One of the drugs they were giving her through the nose piece they have already dropped off and they will start trying to lower her levels today. This is definitely a praise and a good thing.

Just working today at the office as it's empty; listened to church online. Hope ya'll have a blessed Sunday!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

sdwhru wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:00 pm Mom is texting me today, so she is doing better. I called and talked to her nurse and he said they didn't have to put her on the bipap after all; her oxygen levels started rising. One of the drugs they were giving her through the nose piece they have already dropped off and they will start trying to lower her levels today. This is definitely a praise and a good thing.

Just working today at the office as it's empty; listened to church online. Hope ya'll have a blessed Sunday!
That is great news. Prayers continue!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone. Trying to get mentally prepared to go back to work tomorrow. I did a tiny amount of lesson planning yesterday, but other than that, really tried to take a step back and do as much self care as possible. Today I helped my daughter finish taking Senior pictures for one of the girls on my other daughter's soccer team which I thoroughly enjoyed doing. Been reading a lot. Watching some shows on Netflix. Definitely going to be a rough heading back to work tomorrow after all the sadness of last week, but have to continue putting one foot in front of the other.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

sdwhru wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:00 pm Mom is texting me today, so she is doing better. I called and talked to her nurse and he said they didn't have to put her on the bipap after all; her oxygen levels started rising. One of the drugs they were giving her through the nose piece they have already dropped off and they will start trying to lower her levels today. This is definitely a praise and a good thing.

So glad to hear your mom is doing better. Continued prayers.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Glad to hear. prayers continued for you
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

sthom97093 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:07 pm Hi everyone. Trying to get mentally prepared to go back to work tomorrow. I did a tiny amount of lesson planning yesterday, but other than that, really tried to take a step back and do as much self care as possible. Today I helped my daughter finish taking Senior pictures for one of the girls on my other daughter's soccer team which I thoroughly enjoyed doing. Been reading a lot. Watching some shows on Netflix. Definitely going to be a rough heading back to work tomorrow after all the sadness of last week, but have to continue putting one foot in front of the other.
I hope work went ok today. I am sure it was somber. Please know that you are in my prayers
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”