Fall is here!

Lolis
Challenge Team

Fall is here!

Post by Lolis »

In this part of the country we really don’t see the signs of fall on the trees. This week we had a cool front coming in which lowered our high temperatures to the 90s. Without a doubt the air is crisper and fall is in the air, but I do love to see the leaves 🍁 changing in other places, and I definitely love fall colors. Are you enjoying the changing leaves in your part of the world? For our member in the Southern Hemisphere what changes do you see in the spring?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Fall is here!

Post by Tracy F »

It feels like fall here in Florida too. We have a cool front here too and it has brought the humidity down but the temps are still around 90. This is just a tease though....it won't get cooler til November.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I live in NY right at the top near Canada. the leaves are changing and the temps are getting lower, especially at night. I do love the colors of Fall
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Finally starting to be cooler temperatures here, so the AC isn't running most of the night. It was actually hoodie weather for a bit Friday morning.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Yes our leaves are changing and they are so pretty!! I love having four seasons although now that I am older I am totally fine with winter being a shorter time frame. haha
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”