Good Morning SAURDAY!! 9/25/21

Tamara
Challenge Team

Good Morning SAURDAY!! 9/25/21

Post by Tamara »

Hello, Hello!
I was up early and made waffles for DH. He is working today and hoping to get caught up with the extra work before a temp comes on Monday! Yesterday he set a timer until he got interrupted and the longest it went all day was 20 minutes. I am off to the retreat to work on the amazing book. I didn't even get half way through yesterday. I felt like I was in slow motion. But oh so fun!! I am getting a sore throat so of course DH is panicking. Does it mean now that if you have a regular cold, sore throat or headache that these symptoms don't exist because everyone panics Covid if you even suggest one of them :|
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Good Morning SAURDAY!! 9/25/21

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning Tamara -

I know the feeling - I was sick right after Jackie left with nasal congestion, and a cough. That's all it ever amounted to other than making me miserable for days & not being able to sleep.

We too were up early this morning. We had to drop Gs car off to get it inspected and all the garages and stuff around here seem to have waiting lists for days to get anything done, and sadly we can't not be a three car family. We'd make it work, but still, someone would be inconvenienced. . . any who, now we're getting ready to head out the door again. Going with the inlaws to the apple orchard again - this time to pick more apples (for their applesauce) and pears, since they're ready for picking now too. Then lunch.

Not sure what the remainder of the day entails yet . . . but I'll check in later! Have a great day ladies!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been another busy morning with the dogs. I'm counting down the days until it's just me and my 11 again. They all beg for attention. If I go to my craft room they're all sitting at the gate in the hall way whining. If I sit down, I have 8 on the sofa with me, with 3 of them on my lap. It's a good thing I love dogs, but I am ready to get back to some sort of normalcy.

No plans today that I know of. I do have a few minor chores to do inside the house and would like to clean my craft room and put a few things up in the attic. I did look at some washer and dryer combos at Lowe's yesterday, but none of the front loaders were in stock.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

We did the groceries last night after work, so I’m enjoying a stay at home day. I’m very tired. I might do a little housework, might being the operative word, and work on making Halloween cards. Maybe I’ll just work on the cards.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I was up early for my 2 hour torture class. I really didn't want to go today but I did. And now I have no motivation to do anything. It might just be a day of sitting on the couch watching tv.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

we had confirmation at church this am. I had 10 students plus there were 5 from a nearby church. It was very nice. Came home to have lunch and now watching a little HGTV then off to my scrap closet
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Good evening everyone. Spent yesterday with my school friends trying to make sense of the past few days. I'm really glad that the school district gave us the day off to grieve yesterday. Been trying to do self care as much as possible this weekend; walking my dogs, listening to & reading books, scrapbooking. Sounds like you all have been doing some self care as well. Realizing now how important that is. Hope you all have a good rest of your day. :)
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I was trying to sleep in this morning but my phone started going off early. So I worked on cleaning up their bedroom as Mom had gotten sick. Then doing some work this weekend as still out of the office next week. I did call about 11 am to the hospital and they are probably going to be putting her on a bipap machine today as she can't keep her oxygen up. Jo is doing okay, holding in there.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:26 pm I was trying to sleep in this morning but my phone started going off early. So I worked on cleaning up their bedroom as Mom had gotten sick. Then doing some work this weekend as still out of the office next week. I did call about 11 am to the hospital and they are probably going to be putting her on a bipap machine today as she can't keep her oxygen up. Jo is doing okay, holding in there.
Thanks for the update. still keeping them in our thoughts as well as you. Sometimes the caretaker needs love the most.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”