It's FRI-YAY.....

phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: It's FRI-YAY.....

Post by phillisw »

sdwhru wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:47 pm tried to sleep in this morning; I had to go get dad's cell phone from the hospital last night (they lost his cell phone and one slipper - never found the slipper) so I went and worked for a few hours. Mom started calling me before 8:30 am (she's never up that early); she's like they won't let me sleep :lol: . Anyway, her voice sounded a lot stronger and she said she is feeling better. I think I have everything take care of, but the medical equipment - he was on oxygen at night and they haven't called me back yet.

To go along with prayers another lady in our church (who's in her 80's) is in the hospital with Covid and not doing good; so please pray for her, Jo. Unfortunately, it was her daughter-in-law that exposed my dad and her in-laws, etc....
ah, Becca, you have a lot to deal with. May God bless you and give you strength to carry on. Blessings for your mom, Jo and everyone who is sick
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tamara wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:50 am It's back to the Retreat for me today! Just waiting for my curlers to do their job and I'm off. Finished he layout last night, got pictures of all the cards in the card swap so I could crop and post them last night but left my phone t the hotel so I will be busy this morning getting that done. Madison from Echo Park is coming today, can't wait to see what he brings us. Hopefully he is more prepared than in the past. The last time he came a few years ago, he forgot he was coming and just grabbed old stuff from his garage. :lol: :lol: :lol: Since then he purchased Pebbles in my pocket LSS and runs his Echo park stuff from there so it is more professional. I had a pic show up in my memories this week of Him and Jody (current owner of Photo play) They were neighbors and Jody worked for him. Then they split off and Jody created Photoplay. Since then he moved his family to Arizona and Jody and him are competitors but I love both their lines and they are still friends. :mrgreen:
Happy Friday!!
I’m following you on Facebook to see what you make at the retreat, keep us posted!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Tamara wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:25 am
sthom97093 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:41 am Hi everyone. I'm unexpectedly off work today because another of my co-workers passed away overnight from Covid. If you are the praying kind, send some positive vibes to Miamisburg Middle School. We could sure use some positivity about now.
Stephanie what a challenging time for you and your school. That is so hard to have to watch. My heart goes out to you. Praying for sure ♥️
Thank you. Nothing has prepared any of us on how to deal with this. Just one foot in front of the other.

Return to “Daily Chatter”