Thursday, September 23

phillisw
Challenge Team

Thursday, September 23

Post by phillisw »

Is everyone sleeping in or just busy this am. I have done my errands this am. I had to go to DMV to turn in the plates for my mom's car, pick up a prescription, and I got some DD coffee. I have to work at the church thrift store from 11 to 4 today. I have not had much time to scrap this week. It has been a busy one.
Have a great day and hugs and prayers for all of you
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday, September 23

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning!
I was up early for my walk and hit the gym also. Today we are getting together with friends to celebrate a 70th birthday. We're all meeting at Outback and the birthday boy doesn't know about it. He didn't want a party so I'm not sure if he'll be mad or happy to see us all. Then we head back to his house for cake and ice cream. Should be a fun afternoon.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning! DH left for Malawi this morning so now it's just me and the dogs until Oct. 3. Scrapping time! I have a few house projects I want to do but this trip is going to be fun time for Patti. I plan on a couple of day trips and doing some shopping...new vacuum, wallpaper, rugs, etc. But first, I'm cleaning my house, doing laundry, etc. so I can have lots of play time.
Have a wonderful day everyone! Stay safe and stay well.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Have fun with your play time Patti!
I love Outback Tracy! I'm sure your friend will just enjoy your group of friends.
Phillis, my early is still your late morning haha I did get up earlier than usual and even made DH breakfast. I have a Dr. appt today. IT is just my A1C but I have lots of other questions to o over as well.
DD text me late last night to see if she could bring sewing over. Her and cute granddaughter decided to run out of town for the weekend and catch an outdoor play Beauty and the Beast at Tuachaun in St. George. Not sure if I should be sad or not that they didn't invite me :lol: :lol: :lol: Although DH would of highly frowned on it putting me at risk for crowds. And I have a scrap retreat this weekend in person so I will be wearing a mask a lot. I may try to hurry and sew some this afternoon as I will not be able too the rest of the weekend.
Happy Thursday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been a busy couple of days with the dogs. Kyle's freezer went out Tuesday so we drove to Sumter for a new one. This morning my washer went kaputz so I may be looking at new washer and dryer sets this afternoon. I can't live without a washer with 14 dogs. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Kinda a hectic morning for me - the ICU doctor started calling at 10 am so I had phone calls to make and people to get hold off. We moved my dad to Hospice Care inside the hospital and he was gone in a matter of minutes. I just hate that it come to this, but am glad he is no longer suffering and can breathe easy in the presence of Jesus. Thank you for all of your prayers and thinking of me & my family this week.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

sdwhru wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:40 pm Kinda a hectic morning for me - the ICU doctor started calling at 10 am so I had phone calls to make and people to get hold off. We moved my dad to Hospice Care inside the hospital and he was gone in a matter of minutes. I just hate that it come to this, but am glad he is no longer suffering and can breathe easy in the presence of Jesus. Thank you for all of your prayers and thinking of me & my family this week.
I am so sorry, Becca. You are right about the not suffering any more but rejoicing! Prayers continue to be with you.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

sdwhru wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:40 pm Kinda a hectic morning for me - the ICU doctor started calling at 10 am so I had phone calls to make and people to get hold off. We moved my dad to Hospice Care inside the hospital and he was gone in a matter of minutes. I just hate that it come to this, but am glad he is no longer suffering and can breathe easy in the presence of Jesus. Thank you for all of your prayers and thinking of me & my family this week.
ah, hugs to you. I can relate to your feeling. glad he is not suffering, but sad that he is gone.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

So sorry but at least he's not suffering anymore. Hugs and prayers to you and your family.

Return to “Daily Chatter”