Good Morning. I have a busy day planned. I hope everyone is staying safe
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday, September 22

Post by Jan Mosier »

It may be a stay at home day for me. I need to run to the grocery store for a few items and may step in HL to see what they have for fall decor. We are expecting thunderstorms today so that may push my plans off until tomorrow. We'll see how the day goes.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good morning!
I scrapbooked most of the day yesterday so today I think it’s only fitting that I start cleaning in the junking need some serious work needs some serious work. Just don’t let me get sidetracked :lol: :lol: :lol: I do need to pack for the retreat this weekend since this one is at a hotel. DH is a little nervous to let me go but I am super careful I promise
So that is a stay at home day for me. And then this evening we’re going to go to our younger grandsons flag football game. I told DH I would rather go now while the weather isn’t cold and rainy and we haven’t been to one of his games yet this year.
Happy Wednesday !
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Slept in this morning so getting a late start. Changing and washing sheets and towels right now. Then need to run back to the Boost/Verizon store. We stopped in yesterday to get a new sim card we were told we needed and ended up walking out with a new phone and switched over to Verizon. But we left our old phone at the store and we can't figure out how to make a phone call on the new phone. We watched a couple Youtube videos but we still can't do it. We can call from our contact list but that's it. We're hoping it's a phone problem and not a we are stupid problem. :lol:
Hoping to scrap some this afternoon.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good afternoon. Had some appointments this morning and errands for DH. It's another rainy day so plan on getting at least one LO finished today. Meetings tonight.
Have a super day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Trying to do some work from home; the ICU doctor called me, he said Dad is just slowly declining (which is really no surprise). He can't keep his oxygen levels up and his kidneys are starting to fail. But they are going to see about trying dialysis. Mom and me have just said no ventilator. Mom seems to be somewhat better. She is getting cranky about all the people coming in and out of her room :lol: . Thank you for the prayers and continued prayers. No matter what happens, I know without a doubt Dad will go to be with Jesus. That gives me peace and hope.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:25 pm Trying to do some work from home; the ICU doctor called me, he said Dad is just slowly declining (which is really no surprise). He can't keep his oxygen levels up and his kidneys are starting to fail. But they are going to see about trying dialysis. Mom and me have just said no ventilator. Mom seems to be somewhat better. She is getting cranky about all the people coming in and out of her room :lol: . Thank you for the prayers and continued prayers. No matter what happens, I know without a doubt Dad will go to be with Jesus. That gives me peace and hope.
Hugs to you Becca ;)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

sdwhru wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:25 pm Trying to do some work from home; the ICU doctor called me, he said Dad is just slowly declining (which is really no surprise). He can't keep his oxygen levels up and his kidneys are starting to fail. But they are going to see about trying dialysis. Mom and me have just said no ventilator. Mom seems to be somewhat better. She is getting cranky about all the people coming in and out of her room :lol: . Thank you for the prayers and continued prayers. No matter what happens, I know without a doubt Dad will go to be with Jesus. That gives me peace and hope.
Prayers and hugs
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Hugs and prayers
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

The wonderful hope that we have in Jesus. Prayers for wisdom and peace of heart are with you.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”