Tuesday, Sept. 21

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Tuesday, Sept. 21

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning ladies!

Was up early for my walk and hit the gym too. Need to go grocery shopping today and run a few other errands.
Never got my chocolates yesterday but the company is shipping out another box that should be here tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday, Sept. 21

Post by Tamara »

Fingers crossed you get your chocolates today Tracy!!
I planned on scrapping all afternoon yesterday and before I could even get started I got a phone call from an 86 year old friend who fell and couldn't find anyone to take her to urgent care so three hours later it was time to fix dinner and the usual nighttime routine pursued. So today sheets are in the washer and I am ready to scrap!!
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Tracy, enjoy your chocolates when they finally arrive.
Tamara, you are such a good friend.
I'm still changing out doorknobs and hardware. It is pouring rain out so the spray painting will have to wait and I think the scrap room is calling my name.
Have a great day, ladies!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Thank you for your prayers, ladies. DH has already gone in for his IV fusion; he isn't back home yet. My mom said she is feeling a little bit better and they have started her on PT. I haven't called to check on Dad yet. I'm just trying to get some work done before I go into the office tonight after everyone's gone. Hope everyone has a great day!
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone. I may have posted before that Covid hit my school hard. Today, my co-worker passed away from Covid complications. It has been an absolutely horrible day. For the students. The staff. He was also the Varsity Baseball coach and taught many HS kids as well. And a husband/father of 2 small children. Absolutely devastating. Give your loved ones a big hug tonight. Major reality check today about how precious and fleeting life is.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

sdwhru wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:40 pm Thank you for your prayers, ladies. DH has already gone in for his IV fusion; he isn't back home yet. My mom said she is feeling a little bit better and they have started her on PT. I haven't called to check on Dad yet. I'm just trying to get some work done before I go into the office tonight after everyone's gone. Hope everyone has a great day!
More prayers for you and your family.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

sthom97093 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:22 pm Hi everyone. I may have posted before that Covid hit my school hard. Today, my co-worker passed away from Covid complications. It has been an absolutely horrible day. For the students. The staff. He was also the Varsity Baseball coach and taught many HS kids as well. And a husband/father of 2 small children. Absolutely devastating. Give your loved ones a big hug tonight. Major reality check today about how precious and fleeting life is.
A big virtual hug to you!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Lolis wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:26 pm
sthom97093 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:22 pm Hi everyone. I may have posted before that Covid hit my school hard. Today, my co-worker passed away from Covid complications. It has been an absolutely horrible day. For the students. The staff. He was also the Varsity Baseball coach and taught many HS kids as well. And a husband/father of 2 small children. Absolutely devastating. Give your loved ones a big hug tonight. Major reality check today about how precious and fleeting life is.
Thank you Lolis. One of the hardest days of my teaching career. And I fixed your Sketches in Thyme blog post. I apologize for that. Your page was absolutely stunning.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

So heartbreaking! My heart goes out to you and your coworkers as well as students. Such a hard thing.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Tamara wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:18 pm
So heartbreaking! My heart goes out to you and your coworkers as well as students. Such a hard thing.
Thank you. We all need some good vibes right now. Especially his family and baseball players.

Return to “Daily Chatter”