Tuesday, Sept. 21

Patti
Site Admin

Re: Tuesday, Sept. 21

Post by Patti »

sthom97093 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:22 pm Hi everyone. I may have posted before that Covid hit my school hard. Today, my co-worker passed away from Covid complications. It has been an absolutely horrible day. For the students. The staff. He was also the Varsity Baseball coach and taught many HS kids as well. And a husband/father of 2 small children. Absolutely devastating. Give your loved ones a big hug tonight. Major reality check today about how precious and fleeting life is.
I am so sorry. I had a friend with two small children pass away earlier this summer from Covid so even though I don't know what you are going through I do know the pain of loss as I'm sure most of us here do. My thoughts and prayers are with you, his family, and the student.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

sthom97093 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:22 pm Hi everyone. I may have posted before that Covid hit my school hard. Today, my co-worker passed away from Covid complications. It has been an absolutely horrible day. For the students. The staff. He was also the Varsity Baseball coach and taught many HS kids as well. And a husband/father of 2 small children. Absolutely devastating. Give your loved ones a big hug tonight. Major reality check today about how precious and fleeting life is.
I am so sorry to hear; prayers for you, your school and his family/friends
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

OH no, I am so sorry
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I am so sorry. Prayers for you, his family and the whole school

Return to “Daily Chatter”