Monday, 9/20

Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Monday, 9/20

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:13 pm Super busy day for me; I went and grabbed work from the office. My mom called me around 10ish; they finally got her to a regular room about 9 am. She seemed to be okay when I've talked to her; they are going to send PT to visit her LOL. Anyways, I could finally talk to her about dad, so after talking to her I called the ICU unit and told them to do a DNR on him. So DH had to come home from work and take me to that hospital. He decided we need to go be tested. So came home and got some stuff for mom, went and got rapid tested. DH is positive, I am not (so far). So swing by the other hospital and dropped off the items for mom. I am very tired after today. Praying I don't get sick or that DH doesn't get too sick. We immediately requested for DH to have the IV fusion as he has already had heart surgery.
Thinking about you Becca and praying for the best. IT sounds like you have your hands full.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Monday, 9/20

Post by Patti »

Tamara wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:25 am
Patti wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:16 pm Good afternoon. It's another hardware remake for me today. It is looking so good and it's worth the work both in time and money.
Tracy, Happy Anniversary!
Jan, I can't keep up with 2 dogs!
Tamara, sad case and it's just one of many. I am not vaxed and don't plan on doing it until I get more research. HOWEVER, I have natural antibodies and they must have worked really well because DH who is vaxed got Covid and I did not. I am choosing not to get vaxed because my system reacts to meds in reverse. Think Nightquil...supposed to put you to sleep...keeps me hyped up for 36 hours. The only time I had the flu shot, I got the flu 3 days later.
I am not an anti vaxer....I am a pro-Patti. Covid is mean and if you are not vaxed and can be please do it if you choose to. This is my public service announcement for the day! :lol: I will now get off my soapbox.
Patti it sounds like you are still more educated than so many I hear from. I know that you keep yourself safe and mask up when in question. On a sad note this girl was moved to a level 4 O2 room in ICU that suggests that at least two organs are in danger. Her husband sent my husband a text stating that he is not ready to lose his best friend. It's quickly turning to a sadder situation.
It is very sad. There is so much heartbreak...Covid is mean!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”