Sunday - September 19th, 2021

Mauds papercraft
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday - September 19th, 2021

Post by Mauds papercraft »

phillisw wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:45 pm
sdwhru wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:46 pm It's been a horrible few days here; my dad finally let us take to the emergency room Friday night about 8. He has COVID pneumonia. He did okay Friday night, but Saturday night he did worse - they had to put him on the bipap machine as his oxygen levels dropped too low and his blood panels were worse. Sunday morning we had to call the ambulance to come get my mom as we couldn't get her up out of the bed. She hasn't even basically in 3 or 4 days; she's diabetic and of course, has been exposed to COVID (even though she's had the vaccine). So needless to say, I'm kinda wreck right now. No way did I feel like scrapping. I did try to call the hospital to check on my mom and haven't gotten a call back yet (more than two hours ago and I do understand they are super busy). I'm giving it another hour before I call again. If I don't hear by the morning, I'm going by the hospital before work.
Oh dear, Becca. You and your parents, and family will be in my prayers
Thinking of you and will read for a speedy recovery
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

phillisw wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:45 pm
sdwhru wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:46 pm It's been a horrible few days here; my dad finally let us take to the emergency room Friday night about 8. He has COVID pneumonia. He did okay Friday night, but Saturday night he did worse - they had to put him on the bipap machine as his oxygen levels dropped too low and his blood panels were worse. Sunday morning we had to call the ambulance to come get my mom as we couldn't get her up out of the bed. She hasn't even basically in 3 or 4 days; she's diabetic and of course, has been exposed to COVID (even though she's had the vaccine). So needless to say, I'm kinda wreck right now. No way did I feel like scrapping. I did try to call the hospital to check on my mom and haven't gotten a call back yet (more than two hours ago and I do understand they are super busy). I'm giving it another hour before I call again. If I don't hear by the morning, I'm going by the hospital before work.
Oh dear, Becca. You and your parents, and family will be in my prayers
Thank you - it is much appreciated
Mauds papercraft
Challenge Team

Post by Mauds papercraft »

Phillis, praying for your parents that they recovery from this dreaded COVID
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Praying for you and your parents, Becca.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Oh Becca, I am so very sorry. Sending prayers and hugs.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Thank you for the prayers, ladies.

Return to “Daily Chatter”