Friday September 17

phillisw
Challenge Team

Friday September 17

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning, ladies. What is on your agenda today?
I need a new router for my computer to have better wifi. So I am going to pick that up today. Maybe some time to scrap later
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Friday September 17

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a stay at home day for me. I may go to the DG up the road to pick up some laundry detergent but that's the extent of my getting out today. My boarders are arriving a day early so they should be here this afternoon. No other plans that I know of at the moment.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning!
Been for my walk and the gym too. Heading out to Publix, Ace and hopefully Dollar Tree. Tried the other day and there were no parking spots! It's a new Dollar Tree but the parking lot is unbelievably small. At least today if it's full, I can run in and dh can circle for a bit.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Hello ladies - home from work, and have had dinner. . . .Shawn has gone to the bar to meet his friend Pat (the owner) and I've started on laundry (less to do this weekend) and did a few other household chores prior to sitting down here at my desk just a few minutes ago.

It's been an extremely long week this week, and I am soooo over working all the extra hours. Laurie comes back to work on Monday, and the new OA starts the following Monday. . . .so we're crossing our fingers that she is going to be a good fit!!

I plan on doing some site work tonight, and then possibly starting a layout. I'm actually hoping to go to bed early tonight too!!

Tomorrow is mine and Shawns 12th anniversary! I seriously can't believe that it's already been that long. :shock: I think we're going out to dinner but honestly I prefer his food over eating out, but since it's a special occasion, I can't really make him cook now can I??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

tammyfolk wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:50 pm Hello ladies - home from work, and have had dinner. . . .Shawn has gone to the bar to meet his friend Pat (the owner) and I've started on laundry (less to do this weekend) and did a few other household chores prior to sitting down here at my desk just a few minutes ago.

It's been an extremely long week this week, and I am soooo over working all the extra hours. Laurie comes back to work on Monday, and the new OA starts the following Monday. . . .so we're crossing our fingers that she is going to be a good fit!!

I plan on doing some site work tonight, and then possibly starting a layout. I'm actually hoping to go to bed early tonight too!!

Tomorrow is mine and Shawns 12th anniversary! I seriously can't believe that it's already been that long. :shock: I think we're going out to dinner but honestly I prefer his food over eating out, but since it's a special occasion, I can't really make him cook now can I??
Happy anniversary! Definitely do not make him cook! Enjoy!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just a busy day after a long exhausting week; everybody at work even seemed mentally drained so half of the staff left early (including me LOL). Came home and took a nap. Help DH fix supper and now just chilling on the couch watching tv and checking out dining for our Disney trip. Noel’s finally doing better as far as not getting sick, but still has to finish the bottle of medicine and they want to do a recheck next week on her.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Oh my goodness! I cannot believe this is the first chance I have had to check in here. Was up at 5:30 to go to the big Jump out of a plane day for my Sisters family! It was awesome, so glad I tagged along. Plus after I came home and uploaded pics I took my sister gave me the biggest compliment and told me that I took better shots than the outfit that she paid $100 for a video. Of course I just got before and after pics but mine really told more of the story. They paid for the jump from the plane but their guy only recorded 2 minutes of it. After that I got on zoom with retreat friends and then did a couple of classes, made dinner then DH went to the grocery store. He is exhausted taking over the tasks of the girl that has covid. She is not doing too well, her stepson sent a text from her phone and said she wouldn't be able to help much (they weren't planning on it anyway and have already made steps to cover her job) she was having blurry vision problems and tremors and the doctor gave her a z-pack in case she is getting pneumonia
Now I am off to bed!
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”