Thursday 9/16

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Thursday 9/16

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

I think it's a stay at home day for me. Although I did tell my sister and mother I "may" ride down to Hartsville today....depending on the weather. My sister needs help putting up a simple pet gate and my mother baked a red velvet cake and save me a couple of slices. Anywho, I told them I would let them know today.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 9/16

Post by phillisw »

I am off to get some banking done, visit my aunt, and get a mani/pedi
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Was up early for my walk and a visit to the gym this morning. I have an exercise class this afternoon and hoping to get some more scrappy time in.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I heard my husband leave the house at 5 AM. Then I went back to sleep and he called me at freaking 10 AM to let me know he had left already. Silly boy! I probably could’ve slept longer. He has so much work to do with the HR manager having Covid and there will be changes coming so he is having to learn all of her work anyway.
It’s a stay at home day for me today yesterday I forgot to grab some blackberries from my niece and she said I could come get them today but I don’t want to leave the house LOL. I am sewing a glow in the dark Halloween table runner if mine turns out then I have to make one for my friend. So I think I’ll work on that this morning and then Retreat projects this afternoon.
Happy Thursday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Morning everyone!! I'm just back from Planet Fitness and getting gas in the van. We are headed back to Huntington which is 2 hrs. away for grandson Marcus's football game. He's had several cancelled and I'm just hoping he gets to play. We just ran down on Tuesday for granddaughter Lucy's first volleyball game on Tuesday. So glad they're getting to play, but I'm so afraid they'll be shut down since they've already had a couple cancelled.

Running down to granddaughter Makaylee's little house shortly to see if she needs help with anything. I'm gonna miss these grandkids something fierce when we take off to Florida for several months. We can always facetime and talk on the phone, etc. but it's not the same.

Hoping to finish up a couple DT assignments that I've been working ahead on.

Have a good day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Ural
Station Chef

Post by Ural »

Is anyone else having trouble with putting layouts in the gallery? I keep getting critical error messages.
ImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Ural wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:33 am Is anyone else having trouble with putting layouts in the gallery? I keep getting critical error messages.
I have not tried
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Been really busy work at the last three days; my dad has to have COVID. He has gotten weaker and weaker, etc. HIs oxygen level has gotten lower today, also. So my wonderful DH is taking him to urgent care to start. I went and picked up the groceries. Mom seems to be fairing a little bit better so far.
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone. Thought I would check in and see how all of you are doing. Trying to keep my head above water here right now. Life has been throwing quite a few curve balls the past few weeks. Still in the game, but mentally it's been tough. Hope you all have a good day tomorrow.
Ural
Station Chef

Post by Ural »

phillisw wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:59 pm
Ural wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:33 am Is anyone else having trouble with putting layouts in the gallery? I keep getting critical error messages.
I have not tried
I finally figured out that I cannot use an apostrophe in my title
ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”