Tuesday 9/14

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Tuesday 9/14

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

It's a stay at home day for me, I think. I may ride into town with Kyle later and I may not. If not, I will finish up the laundry and mop. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Tuesday 9/14

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning Jan and everyone else . . . I'm going in at 11 today and working until 8. One of my co workers is still out on vacation and we're all trying to work her hours as well as our own, so I get to close two nights in a row. ;)

Not sure I'll be up for doing much when I get home this evening as I'm sure I'll be super tired . . .maybe play on the computer for a bit as I told Garrett I would help him fill out all of his paperwork for Lycoming College in order for him to take on his tutoring job, as he needs to get that stuff turned in before Thursday.

I hope everyone has a great day, and can take time for themself, and enjoy a little creative time!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Stay at home day for me today and I did some extra things yesterday so the day is mine today. Organizing scrap retreats for the next three weekends! Yes that is three!! This weekends virtual box arrived yesterday so I may start on the projects. Next week is our LSS one at the hotel downtown. Then the following week is virtual as well. I did sign up for one day of al a carte classes but if the Covid numbers don't come down soon I know DH isn't keen on me going to them.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning! More carpet cleaning and then I am getting my neighbor's dog for a play date with Sparky. Both she and her dh have been dealing with covid and she is just too weak to walk Trixie. Hoping to spend some time in the scrap room also.
Have a wonderful day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Was up early for my walk and then decided to stop in the gym on my way home. Ran into an old friend there so spent about an hour talking. Got home and quickly picked up the house because pest control was coming. The young girl that does our house is just so cute and friendly. She actually sat down and caught us up to date on her life...she's so funny! I have a hair appt this afternoon and need to stop by Dollar Tree to pick up some stuff to make a scarecrow.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I was up and out the door early this am (well early for me). I met the appraiser at my mom's camp. He is actually a cousin of my dad's so we chatted a bit. Then I worked on some cleaning and purging. My daughter and my nephew went with me so it was good to have help. There was no power., since we did not turn on the generator. I actually do not know how to use it. So we had no power and just a little water (enough to flush the toilet). we worked for about 2 hours then left to go eat. so now I will have some me time. Maybe scrap a bit before hubby comes home from school. he is subbing right now for a teacher that had a baby.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone. I thought I would check in and see what is going on with all of you. The last 2 days have been nuts at work. You would think things would be calming down now that we've been in school a month...OH NO...I guess that prevents boredom. But it also prevents me from getting anything done. Haven't had a full planning period since last Friday. Which means ALOT of school stuff has to come home with me to get done. Which means zero creative time until the weekend. I guess that means I have something to look forward to. Have a good night everyone!

Return to “Daily Chatter”