Monday 9/6

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Monday 9/6

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

Thankfully, it's a stay at home day for me. Not sure what all the day entails as of yet, but I'm sure playing door tag with the dogs and more scrapping is involved.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Monday 9/6

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Jan and everyone!! I woke up way too early this morning 3am and couldn't get back to sleep. DH and I ran out for breakfast and then a few things at the grocery store. We're planning on putting in DD's dishwasher today. I have a load of laundry to do and then just planning on scrapping.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Somehow I managed to get my walk in today even though I didn't get to sleep til after 2am....I jumped right out of bed when the alarm went off. Really surprised myself! Today's plans are to clean the bathrooms,ugh. I have a meeting at noon but can't decide if I want to go or not. Then I plan on scrapping. I'm trying to get all my dt projects done through Oct since I'll be gone for a couple of weeks the end of Oct, maybe into Nov. I managed to get 1 1/2 done yesterday so I'm making progress!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Happy Labor Day!! A day of for DH! He's already left for his bike ride. The temps are in the 60's so that's a head start. Doing a batch of towels now and then going to finish up sewing for DD. She brought it to me last night so I stayed up for an hour and got half of it done. I don't like to take up sewing time when DH is home. I don't want to interfere with what he might plan for us to do. I am going to be putting things in my cubes today and tidying more of the Laundry room. I sent pics to Walgreens yesterday and they are ready to ick up. I downloaded them last week but didn't want to pay 20 cents a print so I waited for this weekends 50% off. We may even tidy a bit f the garage depending on DH back pain.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Happy Monday! So excited to have the day off and to have our son Jerry home. Last night we stayed up late watching our favorite show, Law and Order.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everybody! It's so nice to have the day off work. MUCH NEEDED! My teacher friends and I were joking that the last 15 days felt like 15 years! Ok...a little exaggeration, but definitely needed a rest day. But not much resting going to happen here...I had a rough day yesterday post Covid vaccine. Which I think is a good sign that my immune system kicked into gear. Didn't have this happen after rounds 1 & 2. Did ZERO yesterday because I had a fever and felt like I was run over by a truck. Today I'm feeling better minus a major swollen armpit lymph node. Anyway...hope you all have a good Monday/start to your week.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies -

I had the day off today, and Shawn and I spent the day together - breakfast at Perkins, and then a few errands around town (bird food, groceries, etc.) Then home to watch a tv show while waiting on the internet to come back on. Not sure what the issue was but neither of us were able to get online for several hours today, which meant I wasn't able to get on here, and he wasn't able to get on his laptop for work. Needless to say he was quite frustrated, but things seemed to have worked themselves out . . . We're waiting on Garrett to get home from school to determine our dinner plans.

I'm going to try an scrap for a bit, and maybe print some pictures. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Went and got Starbucks for my friend; was going to do donuts but they were closed for Labor Day (which is good). Stayed and visited awhile then came home and took a nap since I didn't get one in over the weekend. Been scrapping now. I have several pictures of Animal Kingdom (Walt Disney World) that I'm using the PL type pages for - ones I want to scrap but not a whole page for them.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I know it is almost 8pm. I am finally getting time to be here. We had a busy weekend with my niece's wedding and family was here. Tomorrow will be rest day for me
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”