Sunday 9/5

Deanna13
Challenge Team

Sunday 9/5

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning everyone!! It's a rainy, dreary day here in Ohio and I have no special plans other than scrapping the day away.

What's going on with you today?
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday 9/5

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning! I got my walk in today and was rewarded with a beautiful sunrise. Doing some laundry now and then planning on scrapping this afternoon.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning! Virtual church but still have to go in person to Sunday School. Dang! I'm going to sneak in and hit the back corner. Then we are home for the rest of the day. Hoping to fill up a little more of my laundry cubes and maybe scrap a page. Definitely theatre time, with DH back pain we are getting a little more of that in. Our weather is pretty but not looking forward to higher heat later in the week. I am ready for fall!
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Happy Sunday scrappy friends! Well, yesterday I got my Covid booster shot. I get an every 8 week IV treatment that suppresses my immune system for Crohn's Disease, and with the number of cases skyrocketing in my area, I felt I needed an extra layer of protection. So got the Moderna booster yesterday. And then the pharmacist asked, "Would you like the flu while your at it?" She said they didn't interact, so I went for it. Thought I'd rather have 1 day feeling yucky vs. 2 separate ones. Still, not the horrible reaction that so many people talked about with the Covid vaccine. My arms are very sore (although flu shot hurt worse than Covid at first; they've since changed ranking), a little tired, a little achy but that's about all. Hoping that the rest of the day continues on this course. Hope you all have a good day as well.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sthom97093 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:08 pm Happy Sunday scrappy friends! Well, yesterday I got my Covid booster shot. I get an every 8 week IV treatment that suppresses my immune system for Crohn's Disease, and with the number of cases skyrocketing in my area, I felt I needed an extra layer of protection. So got the Moderna booster yesterday. And then the pharmacist asked, "Would you like the flu while your at it?" She said they didn't interact, so I went for it. Thought I'd rather have 1 day feeling yucky vs. 2 separate ones. Still, not the horrible reaction that so many people talked about with the Covid vaccine. My arms are very sore (although flu shot hurt worse than Covid at first; they've since changed ranking), a little tired, a little achy but that's about all. Hoping that the rest of the day continues on this course. Hope you all have a good day as well.
I'm not eligible for the booster yet but they aren't even giving it in our state yet. Let me know how it goes. ;)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Tamara wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:46 pm
sthom97093 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:08 pm Happy Sunday scrappy friends! Well, yesterday I got my Covid booster shot. I get an every 8 week IV treatment that suppresses my immune system for Crohn's Disease, and with the number of cases skyrocketing in my area, I felt I needed an extra layer of protection. So got the Moderna booster yesterday. And then the pharmacist asked, "Would you like the flu while your at it?" She said they didn't interact, so I went for it. Thought I'd rather have 1 day feeling yucky vs. 2 separate ones. Still, not the horrible reaction that so many people talked about with the Covid vaccine. My arms are very sore (although flu shot hurt worse than Covid at first; they've since changed ranking), a little tired, a little achy but that's about all. Hoping that the rest of the day continues on this course. Hope you all have a good day as well.
I'm not eligible for the booster yet but they aren't even giving it in our state yet. Let me know how it goes. ;)
Absolutely Tamara. I was eligible because the Remicade IV I get is an immunosuppressant. I believe the rest of our state opens up to boosters on 9/20. We have so many cases right now where I live, I felt safer getting it as soon as possible vs. later, especially since I work in a school. This afternoon I did develop a fever. Got up to 100.0, but Tylenol did wipe it out. Figure I'd rather have a little fever than be sick in the hospital with Covid!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just work for me today, so I could be off all day tomorrow and go visit a friend that is at home that's had surgery. So no scrapping for me today; going to do some tomorrow.

Return to “Daily Chatter”