Good Morning - Thursday 07/20/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - Thursday 07/20/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies.....how's everyone doing today? Anything exciting on your agendas??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning - Thursday 07/20/2017

Post by Jan Mosier »

I'm prepping for a pop up market in Dillon this evening. I'm getting ready to print the last of the labels now and bag up the treats. It's about a 1 hour and 16 minute drive which is a little further than my drive to Florence. I'm hoping it will be worth it, if not it will be a nice road trip for LoLa and I.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Just got home from work and will be heading to Nashville in a little bit. Helping a friend move down there. Will be home Sun. so it's a quick trip!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Went to Colorado Springs for the last of my three "load" infusions of Aria (a biologic drug for RA). It was hot as blazes outside, but what a beautiful drive! Bright blue sky, fluffy white clouds, and tbe mountains (including Pike's Peak).... Wish I could have taken photos while I drove! My next infusion is in 8 weeks and will be every 8 weeks going forward. There has been a bit of improvement so far, but I'm hoping for much more.

Afterwards I treated myself to Steak 'n Shake -- the first time in two years! We went fairly often in Illinois but there is none in Pueblo. I think the Springs one is fairly new. I stopped at Michael's and bought two different styles of rolling carts for my scrap room. I need to get better organized and make smarter use of my space. Scrapping a bit tonight, something other than pocket pages.

Return to “Daily Chatter”