Labor Day Weekend

Tamara
Challenge Team

Labor Day Weekend

Post by Tamara »

Do you have any plans for the holiday weekend? Are you saying home or going somewhere?

We are just hanging around home. We are talking about cleaning out the garage tomorrow. DH bought a new bike rack and so we need to rearrange some things in there to accommodate that. We also have a new cube storage to finish getting together for the wash room. If that gets finished we will also do that project. So excited for that one!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Labor Day Weekend

Post by Jan Mosier »

Thankfully, no plans for the weekend other than trying to catch up on some projects before my boarders return.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

No plans so far but that could change
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Jerry’s coming home for a few days! I miss my babies!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

We are quarantining. DH tested positive for covid today. I think it's post-flight crud but the test says covid. He gets tested again on Monday so we will find out for sure. One of the downsides of disaster relief work. Maybe I'll get my backsplash done! There's always a positive side!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

We did have big plans of my grandson's football game which was supposed to be today. They live 2 hrs. away but playing a team here and they were going to stay with us. But, 3 boys on his team tested positive so they have so subs and cancelled the game. We think it's probably the usual back-to-school crud they pick up when school starts.....cold symptoms, etc. grrrr.....

There's a Labor Day parade on Monday which is an hour away, but we may just spend the long weekend home. It's been a busy week and not feeling like traveling at all.

Enjoy your day everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Lolis wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:58 pm Jerry’s coming home for a few days! I miss my babies!
So excited for you to see your boy!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Patti wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:45 pm We are quarantining. DH tested positive for covid today. I think it's post-flight crud but the test says covid. He gets tested again on Monday so we will find out for sure. One of the downsides of disaster relief work. Maybe I'll get my backsplash done! There's always a positive side!
Sorry to hear about DH. Hope he recovers quickly!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”