Thursday 9/2

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Thursday 9/2

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

I'm heading out in a little bit to take Maybelline to the groomers. I will piddle around Hartsville until she's done. Then it's back home to enjoy the rest of my day. Which reminds me, I need to find another mobile groomer. My old one quit for health reasons. Anywho, that pretty much sums up my day.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 9/2

Post by phillisw »

I have a drs appointment this am and then the rest of the day is mine. Reading , Netflix, scrapping, and maybe some cleaning
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I was up real early again today and finished my walk before the sun came up. I also got rained on but it felt good. Not sure what I'll be doing today. Had to stay home yesterday waiting on a package that is an anniversary gift for dh. I had ordered some non-pareils candy and didn't want to take a chance and have them sitting outside in this heat. I had paid extra for some "cooling packaging" and it worked out well. Dh wasn't even home when they were delivered. I have an exercise class this afternoon and I'd like to scrap and finish up what I started yesterday.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning! I have a sleep dr. appt this morning and then I'm stopping at the LSS on my way home. They have a new Zoo page kit that I need to grab. The new Doodlebug Disney at the Park is in but I hate to grab that today when I would get 20% off in a few weeks so I'll probably hold off on that.
Cleaned out a couple of cubes in my scraproom and they look nice but I still have a pile of what to do with on my desk now.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Morning everyone! Went to Planet Fitness this morning and then to Kohl's. Picked up a few kitchen hand towels for granddaughter. Home alone today so I'm just planning on scrapping.

Have a good day everyone! :)
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good Afternoon! I'm back to painting today. Have to give my living room a second coat and finish the woodwork.
The info for Crop Chef, as well as Telephone Tag, have been posted.
Back to painting!

Have a wonderful day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi friends! So glad tomorrow is Friday and a 3 day weekend! It's been another challenging day. My new go-to after school habit is a 1 hour regrouping nap. It does seem to help me get through the night and get done all the stuff that needs to get done. Did schedule myself a massage for Sat. CAN.NOT.WAIT! Hope you all have a good Friday!

Return to “Daily Chatter”