Wednesday, September 1

phillisw
Challenge Team

Wednesday, September 1

Post by phillisw »

A new month. what are your plans for today? I plan to scrap and go through boxes of stuff I brought home from my mom's
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday, September 1

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been a hectic morning here. Now that my computer work is done, Kyle's visit is over, the dogs last deworming done, I can finally make a late breakfast and head off to my scraproom to finish a project I started on yesterday.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning everyone!
I was up really early today and went for my walk...got home before the sun came up. And now it's raining, supposed to rain all day. Not sure what I'm doing today. We need to run a couple of errands and go get a new sim cards for our phones that is supposed to make them work better. Right now we can't make phone calls and gps was horrible during our vacation if it worked at all. If that doesn't fix everything we're going to change carriers before our next trip. So if we stay home I'll definitely be scrapping today!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
Stay at home day for me and nothing pressing. It's a dreary day here, suppose to rain but we will see. maybe some scrapbooking or at least a project or two. So many unfinished projects from recent retreats.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Hello everyone! We've had a rainy few days but it's a beautiful sunshiny day today. Went to granddaughter's little house this morning and got her little freezer moved into place. My DS gave her a mini-freezer as he was getting a bigger one. Did some dishes, cleaning up and laundry while I was there. She's so busy with work and college thought I'd help out alittle. Been catching up on my own laundry and working ahead on some DT assignments.

Have a good day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

It's a rainy day here. I had Bible study this morning and have basically been having a lazy day...it's been so nice!
Enjoy the rest of your day everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Patti wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:43 pm It's a rainy day here. I had Bible study this morning and have basically been having a lazy day...it's been so nice!
Enjoy the rest of your day everyone!
Now that most of my work is done, I'm having a lazy afternoon....it's good for the soul.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

We had a dr's appointment for my husband, we had to miss work. Internet issues on the road were present. Every where we went everyone had full gear and are protected with acrylic panes from the public. Saturday and Sunday we went to Best Buy ( I broke my Ipad) and there too, everyone had full gear on. At my school, people with offices have their acrylic cages too, but the teachers and the students are crowded in the classrooms with no glass panes or social distancing. I'm exposed to over 100 people per day, some not following the mask mandate. Can you imagine, if I got sick, the number of people I would place in danger? Parents are sending their children sick to school, teachers and students are dropping like flies, and no one is letting us know if we have been exposed to the virus. In the news we are being advised not to call the ambulance in case of emergency because there is no room in the hospitals. The emergency clinics are closed because the staff has been sent to work at the hospitals. Lots of nurses have gone out of state to make more money. Scary, and stressful. I went to visit my mom, and I did not dare to hug or kiss her. :( :( :(
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Lolis wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:44 pm We had a dr's appointment for my husband, we had to miss work. Internet issues on the road were present. Every where we went everyone had full gear and are protected with acrylic panes from the public. Saturday and Sunday we went to Best Buy ( I broke my Ipad) and there too, everyone had full gear on. At my school, people with offices have their acrylic cages too, but the teachers and the students are crowded in the classrooms with no glass panes or social distancing. I'm exposed to over 100 people per day, some not following the mask mandate. Can you imagine, if I got sick, the number of people I would place in danger? Parents are sending their children sick to school, teachers and students are dropping like flies, and no one is letting us know if we have been exposed to the virus. In the news we are being advised not to call the ambulance in case of emergency because there is no room in the hospitals. The emergency clinics are closed because the staff has been sent to work at the hospitals. Lots of nurses have gone out of state to make more money. Scary, and stressful. I went to visit my mom, and I did not dare to hug or kiss her. :( :( :(
that's some pretty scary stuff right there Lolis
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I had a dentist appt this morning, then went to work, another appt during the day, back to work and then home about 7 pm. I watched an episode of Grey's Anatomy while I scarfed down some dinner, and then I've been working on some site stuff for here and the Sketches in Thyme blog for the new month. . . still coughing, but not too terribly bad. All of my other symptoms are gone. Our hospital hasn't made it mandatory to get vaccinated yet, but almost every department has shortages right now, and I don't think they have any idea how many people they'll lose if they mandate it??

It was a nasty rainy day here today as well - more like it poured all day. It probably wouldn't have mattered so much if I didn't have to constantly go out in it today . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”