Tuesday, August 31

phillisw
Challenge Team

Tuesday, August 31

Post by phillisw »

Can you believe it is the end of another month. What are your plans for today?
I have business at the bank today for my mom's estate and will take my aunt to DMV and then over to my mom's this afternoon to clean up the mess we made the other day. Hope there is some time to scrap ;)
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday, August 31

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a stay at home and scrap day for me. I've got a project due that I must work on today.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Had a rough night trying to sleep. Finally fell asleep around 4:30am and woke up around 8:30. Anyway.....got a phone call from our neighbor who was trying to reach his husband and didn't get any answer so asked us to check on him. He has many health issues so we were scared what we might find. Finally after about 20 mins he answered the door and he is fine, he was just sleeping. Glad he's ok but he sure gave us all a fright!
No plans for today so hoping to scrap since I never got around to it yesterday!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It's our Miss Kalli's 16th Birthday today! Her mom is surprising her and checking her out of school to go et her drivers license. IT sure is different than when we got ours. IT seem everyone today gets it on their birthday. We are mostlikely going to dinner tonight but it isn't confirmed yet depending on if what time her brother gets home from band practice.
My dad has a growth on has forearm that is pretty discusting. He picks at it all the time, it stands up a good inch. He keeps telling us he has had it removed before and it just grows back so he never is on board to get it removed. My sister and I are taking him to a Dr. appt this afternoon to get it looked at. He just thinks I am bringing him lunch again. HAHA After I feed him I will get him in the car.
No scrapping for me today!
My shelf for the wash room came yesterday so DH started to put it together. It was all done except for the sides but he was too stubborn to ask me to help him lift it (I wasn't even 3 feet from him) Well he tipped it and the whole thing tumbled to the ground hitting his foot and broke all the dowels in the top shelf. So now we have to find some more before we can fix it. I am pretty excited I think it is going to solve all the clutter on that counter.
The virtual kits for Teresa Collins event came yesterday. A couple of heavy boxes. I may go through them. Of course I can start them early since her event isn't for another month. Still keeping my desk clean so that is a plus. If only my scrap desk would cooperate. haha
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone. Another interesting day at work. Definitely has made me appreciate my time working remotely from home even more. Every time I sit down when I come home from work, an hour has passed! My daughter had a great soccer game last night; played beautifully and lots of good runs. No goals, but definitely did her part. Going to grade some papers tonight to get myself caught up and hopefully have a grading free weekend. :) Stay safe everyone!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening ladies - just checking in. I've been pretty much under the weather the past several days, and have basically did as little as possible other than going to work. Seriously. I usually do laundry on the weekends and I'm washing clothes tonight! I'm on my third load since getting off of work this afternoon. . . .and now, other than a slight somewhat productive cough, I'm feeling pretty good.

Busy day again tomorrow. Dentist appt at 9, then work right after, then appt @ 2 for my edema in my leg at physical therapy, and then back to work until 7 pm. Gonna be a long day for sure!

Just want to say thank you to you all for taking care of the site while I was MIA. . . I just couldn't do it. :oops:
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good evening. Computer problems for the last week ended up in the purchase of a new monitor and speakers this afternoon. Finally got it back together and working. DH arrived home yesterday afternoon...just in time to buy me a new monitor. :lol: Good to have him home. He said the heat was the worst part. SP has been working behind the scenes evacuating people out of Afghanistan so there is the possibility the next trip may be somewhere near there. Need to give my living room another coat of paint but have to wait until a sunny day and not the rainy ones we are having right now.
The evening is almost over for the East coast but the rest of you have a nice evening!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”