Monday 8/30

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Monday 8/30

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

It's already been a busy morning deworming all the dogs, just 2 more days of it and I won't have to do it again for 6 months. Other plans today include.............washing a load of laundry, heading to town later to pick up a few things from Walmart, a late lunch or early dinner while I'm in town and I may stop in HL to see the Fall and Christmas decor.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Monday 8/30

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!! It's a happy day to do laundry! Who says that? oh yah me!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Washer will be delivered between 10:00 and 12:00 and then it will get plenty of use today. DH is working from home this morning so he will be here when it comes and can move the car out of the garage for them to bring it in. Then he will go to work this afternoon. It is a stay at home day for me today although I do have a prescription to pick up.
Oh and on another happy note my blood sugars this morning are lower than I have seen in 4 years. :D
Miss Kallis birthday is tomorrow so I have her gifts to get together so they are ready. Sweet Sixteen :) :) :)
I think I will clean out another box in the scrap room since my laundry room shelf that I ordered won't be here till Wednesday now. Hello the store is literally just a few miles down the street. Ugh!
Happy Monday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Slept in big time today. We got together with friends and played Mexican Train last night and didn't get home til midnight. Way past my bedtime! :D So it was a good excuse not to get up and walk plus I'm still so sore from exercise classes. No other plans today so planning on scrapping.
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi friends! Thought I would check in here before I call it a night. Today was the quintessential Monday. Work was tough. Home was tough. Good news is I got to visit with my oldest daughter for a few minutes today. She stopped home to get her dress up clothes. She recently was hired to do an internship for Ohio Senator Rob Portman and needed her business attire from DC. And then watched my younger daughter play soccer tonight. She played quite a bit and had some amazing runs. No goals, but many good tries. All we can ask for. Hope you all are staying safe and have a good day tomorrow.

Return to “Daily Chatter”