Volunteers Needed / August Schedule.

SusieQ
Sous Chef

Re: Volunteers Needed / August Schedule.

Post by SusieQ »

I just realized I missed my soup of the day and challenge. I am very sorry. I have a boy in the hospital and feeling over whelmed.I will look and see if it was covered and see what I can do. Again I am sorry.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

SusieQ wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:25 pm I just realized I missed my soup of the day and challenge. I am very sorry. I have a boy in the hospital and feeling over whelmed.I will look and see if it was covered and see what I can do. Again I am sorry.
Susie, prayers are with you. Take care of that boy and yourself.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Thank you Patti, it means more than I can say, I have been posting on fb what's happening but not really sharing that I feel like I am falling apart at the seams. Between timber gin the hospital, trying to fit in Dylan cf treatments and feeding gs, a physical issue I have and can't find time to go doctors and trust me more stuff. I am overwhelmed

Patti wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:49 pm
SusieQ wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:25 pm I just realized I missed my soup of the day and challenge. I am very sorry. I have a boy in the hospital and feeling over whelmed.I will look and see if it was covered and see what I can do. Again I am sorry.
Susie, prayers are with you. Take care of that boy and yourself.

Return to “Daily Chatter”