Good Morning - Tuesday 07/18/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - Tuesday 07/18/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

So what's on everyones agenda today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Good Morning - Tuesday 07/18/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Running behind this morning....trying to get things done prior to work and got a bit side tracked (which is always the case). The less I do before work then the less I have to do when I get home....

I still need to run to the ATM machine before work and be clocked in by 8....think I can do it??

Not much on the agenda for me today. We do need to make a trip to Wally World as my hairspray & deoderant are getting low....but other than that, not much else exciting happening in the Folk home today.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Hope you make it to work on time, Tammy!

I'm still enjoying my days off. I need to exercise, and work on scrapbook, and send pictures to be printed.
Had margaritas with old friends last night and had so much fun! BUT, feeling dehydrated this morning. Will be drinking lots of water today!
Cassy
Prep Cook

Post by Cassy »

Morning all! We got home from picking up the girls at the train station this morning around 1:30. I crashed hard and woke up with a huge tightness in my neck and a headache. Motrin to the rescue.

My plans today are simple. Scrap a challenge or two this morning, make some PL cards for the store, and then I need to mow my lawn. It looks like the weather will cooperate so that will be my job after dinner. Love me some summer freedom!
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I think I'll make a Hobby Lobby run while she's still asleep. There's a certain style of pocket page protector sheets that I want, all scrapbook paper (including kits and pads, all manufacturers) is 50% off and so are the store brand stickers. Plus, I need to get out and walk a bit. I've been working on getting old vacation photos scrapped into pocket pages, but no challenges are done yet for July so I think I'll work on a couple of those later today. I just got a call from this perky young lady who says I stayed in one of her company's resorts and I qualify for a stay.... and that's where I hung up. Haven't stayed in a resort in ages. And I'm sure it's a time-share pitch. Hate those calls!

Return to “Daily Chatter”