Sunday 07/16/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Sunday 07/16/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

so what's everyone up to today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Sunday 07/16/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Not a whole lot on the agenda here today....just got off the phone with G. They're going to his grandmothers for lunch, then swimming at the lake afterwards! Sounds like a fun day in the NC sun for G. Hopefully Richie will send me some good pics.

I've managed to sort through 4 12x12 drawers of patterned paper this morning. My discard pile if taller than the pile I'm keeping.....sad I know. I stumbled across a page kit in one of the drawers from a kit club back in the day called Kit & Kaboodles and it was dated 2005 with Gin-X papers....I'm telling you I have some seriously old stuff!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Sunday 07/16/2017

Post by BarbP »

I'm rearranging my scrap room a bit; I will be breaking down older kits and purging as well. I did a little too much yesterday and caused some extra pain, so I'll be limiting my efforts to short sessions. Mke bought me a bigger, more comfortable office chair; now I want to move my work table and computer stand out a bit more so I can store things behind me against the wall without my chair rolling into the drawers. And I'm reorganizing my slotted storage cubes so my cardstock and papers are vertical, making it easier to choose and pull them for use.When they were horizontal, I had to deal with the weight of the papers on top when I wanted to pull a sheet of pp or cardstock.

Return to “Daily Chatter”